cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Republicans score Big Time!!

http://swampland.time.com/2011/09/14/republicans-score-upset-win-in-new-york-special-election/    Glory!  Glory! Republicans win in an area of NY that hasn`t seen a Repub since the 20`s.  Even former Dem Mayor Ed Koch endorsed the Repub(is Ed one of the Koch brothers?)  Anyway, November 2012 is going to be a tough month to be Democrat  Smiley Happy

10 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Republicans score Big Time!!

@BA Deere wrote:

http://swampland.time.com/2011/09/14/republicans-score-upset-win-in-new-york-special-election/    Glory!  Glory! Republicans win in an area of NY that hasn`t seen a Repub since the 20`s.  Even former Dem Mayor Ed Koch endorsed the Repub(is Ed one of the Koch brothers?)  Anyway, November 2012 is going to be a tough month to be Democrat  Smiley Happy

I bet that Colin Norris and Dale Walker don't even show their faces on here for several days!  It looks like the DNC has a "wiener" jammed right up their poo hole.

Palin_Event_USA-TEAPARTY.jpg

In other news.... that "forage art" out at the Ba||oon Field in Indianola got mown into a big rectangle on the hill .... Like a license plate.  However, all that fertilizer (that somebody put on) is showing up and the biggest green letters are "magically" showing up with the new mown border.  Just in time for our leftest of left-wing $enator's big wing-ding , at the field, this weekend.  (It is raining this morning)  Smiley Very HappySmiley WinkSmiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Even the libs are getting sick of taxing the "rich" the fund solar panel companies that file for bankruptcy.

Highlighted
Advisor

That story is evolving. I guess solyndra was in bad shape before its loan from the doe and administration officials knew it.
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

It was nothing more than a pay back to George Kaiser.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

the morning news said that Orthodox Jews supported this republican in large numbers, fed up with the gay marriage views of the Democratic party.

If the republicans can get the Jews to vote the right way, and also go after the hispanics with morals, there may be hope still for America.

Republicans are showing an ability to win elections all over the USA now, the next step is showing the ability to govern.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

@r3020 wrote:

It was nothing more than a pay back to George Kaiser.

Wonder if there will be a congressional investigation of a connection to obama?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Naaah, we all know they are good buds.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Hey Red, I can`t for the life of me understand why a Jew with a brain in his head would vote Democrat, the way they`ve been peed on by that party.  I am afraid Blacks and Hispanics will always be by and large Democrats.  Those groups have been kept down by Dems, families destroyed through welfare ..it`s sad.  White families have a small luxury of `inheriting`  academic yearning, estates kind of living off the fat of previous generations, if you will.  That keeps the bulk of minor groups beholding to Democrats.  Mexican-American groups that have been here from before the Mayflower to having came here legally should be the most adamant about secure borders.  However, it appears to get the Hispanic vote a politican needs to be weak on immigration.   It`s interesting, maybe some of us wouldn`t complain if 20 million blonde haired/ blue eyed Norwegian gals in their 20`s were here illegally Smiley Wink 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Aw, gee, Craigo. You really disappoint me. Talk about dummying down, you can't get much lower. To hear you, you just won the jackpot, what you won was one single little district, WOOHOO!! The Presidency isn't going to be that easy. One other problem, Craigo, it's a very long time before the 2012 election, plenty of time to prove who's side the Republicans are on. Pay attention, Craigo, this is going to hurt!