cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
backmansasktel
Senior Contributor

Repubs-I actually don't give a damn

if pointing out of the ignorance and inhuman behaviour of your President hurts your feelings.

He is probably the second most evil world leader to have existed in the past century.

After WW!!, the allies instituted an extensive program of De-Nazification to integrate Germans who had been perverted by their govt back into civilization.

After Trump, the program may have to be in instituted the United states.

Shameful, what you have allowed your country to become.

11 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Repubs-I actually don't give a damn

Ooooor the liberals can go and play blindman`s bluff on the busy highway, I like that idea better.

backmansasktel
Senior Contributor

With the repubs, the blindman bluff is not play---the are actually that dumb.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Repubs-I actually don't give a damn if pointing out of the ignorance and inhuman behaviour of your President hurts your feelings. 

He is probably the second most evil world leader to have existed in the past century.)

Canadian dramatics?

(After WW!!, the allies instituted an extensive program of De-Nazification to integrate Germans who had been perverted by their govt back into civilization. 

After Trump, the program may have to be in instituted the United states.)

We already have a similar program that being implemented over the past decade or so, it's called the liberal media & Hollywood, a lot of folks including some on here have fallen for it, the rest of us make up our own minds.  It's like your statement above, "Trump is the 2nd worst leader of the past century", you read that on some dopey far left site and think wow that's gotta be fact because my far left website is spewing this garbage out and I believe every word they say.   

(Shameful, what you have allowed your country to become.)

You need to be more specific and point out examples of what that means, what you (or your dopey website) believe has changed since 1/20/2017.  Now we are in the De-Obamafication period right now, a lot of messes to clean up, so can't fix them all overnight.  

r3020
Senior Advisor

Dems have now taken a position of zero border. Completely free and open.

Might be a bit of an overstatement as far as results produced thus far, but we'll see.

Several times I've referenced the experiences of Edouard Lindemann who was an American educator in charge of the programs to reeducate Germans after the war.

His observation was that it was near impossible to make any material changes in the views of adults at that point. They'd just say that the state of things before was so terrible that they had no choice= not my fault.

So they just worked with the kids and devised a system that reduced the political influence of the well culled older generations and the nation grew out of it.

Remarkably successful but came to the expected result when they cleverly tricked well heeled Americans into wanting to buy BMWs and MBs. And of course the Preacher's Kid took in a lot of refugees.

elcheapo
Senior Advisor

Since when did the Democrats say zero borders ??

Haven't got a memo on it ?
basset&co
Senior Contributor

I'm sure you get the most up dated material immediately before public media is released.

Packard27
Senior Contributor

So much of Daniel Pat Moynihan’s “Boob bait for the bubbas” nonsense to be found on this site recently. All of this sincere, yet still utter ignorance about Hitler & Trump makes it seem like more of an indictment on our entire public education system.

Here is a suggestion. Anyone who wishes to make a serious claim that a 71 year old, freely elected President of the United States has somehow made a conversion into Nazism or become a follower of Adolf Hitler must first answer a four question test:

1. Correctly spell the name “Hitler.” (Use of cue cards allowed.)

2. Plus or minus 75 years, please identify the end date of WW II.

3. Was Adolf Hitler an ally or an enemy of the US in WW II?

4. What country did the German Dictator, Adolf Hilter lead into WW II?

If you cannot answer at least 1 of the 4 questions correctly, perhaps you do not know Adolf Hitler as well as you might think you know Adolf Hitler.