cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Repubs drink goat urine

“Republicans drink goat urine!”  “I have no proof that Republicans drink goat urine and, if you ask me, this vicious rumor going around about Republicans drinking goat urine is blatantly false. However, the more I say, ‘Republicans drink goat urine,’ the more likely it is tomorrow’s headlines will read ‘Republicans Drink Goat Urine!’ So here’s to all my Republican friends who drink goat urine even though I don’t have any Republican friends. But if I did, I bet they could go for a tall, refreshing glass of delicious goat urine right about now.”  Author unknown.

However, I believe it and if I had any republican friends, I bet they could use a tall cool goat urine also.

12 Replies
Hawken Cougar
Senior Contributor

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

Re: The prognosis does not look good......

WOW democrats are running scared aren't they. What will happen to them when Obama loses in November? It will be fun to watch.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Repubs drink goat urine

Obama is a drunken crack head who eats dogs......according to the book he said he wrote.

johnaa
Advisor

Dog is quite taste, makes excellent tacos, tastes like coon and turkey.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Can you get rabies from drinking goat urine??  You better be careful then.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Well, we won't be drinking goat urine!   hahahahaha

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

according to the book he said he wrote   -    Exactly.  Could you imagine him admitting to that keeping in mind his future presidential ambitions?  No ---------- neither can I.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

You are more neanderthal than I thought.  And you all reckon Obama is a savage. !!!!!!!!!!!

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

That is because you like donkey pi$$