cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Revolt

A republican fellow I know says that starting on the 7th of November, all the blacks are going to go on a rampage killing whites who they suspect of being repubs and he needs more ammo.  How are you guys doing in that mission?  Everyone got a bunch stored up?  All your guns cleaned and oiled.  I wonder what will happen if this fellow is wrong and rommy ISN'T president.  I'm going to get some back ammo myself in that event and make sure my reloader is in working order so when you crazies revolt, I can better protect my stuff!

39 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Revolt

Either way, mine will be clean, oiled, loaded and ready for use. I am afraid of many on your side that DO have guns, using them to put extra holes in your heads.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

The problem with the ones on their side who do have them, have probably not taken them out since they bought it. Not all, I have met some Dems who are active shooters, but most of them are not.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Dang. I better get to Cabela's. I think I'll go around the first of December, and see if there aren't any overstock deals, for after this doesnt happen.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Settle down nutters.  There will be no bloodshed in the streets when Obama wins. It will be in the farmhouses all over the US when all the staunch repigs cut their wrists.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

IMG_0204.JPGI would say that depends on where they are.  Mine are WELL used including this one!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Seems there is at least some presidence for riots and bloodshed sourrounding elections, however in each of these cases, whites rioted against blacks and attached them:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colfax_massacre

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Election_Riot_of_1874

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmington_Insurrection_of_1898

My guns are staying in the case.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I don't know how a blank text got here so I will pu a thought in this blank.

We seen the righties bull their way in and intrude in the vote counting in florida. Which indicates we beed armed guards to shoot the bastards when they violate the polls.

Given the voter suppression laws of 2012, there does need to be some hell raising going on. The solution for a few illegal votes is not to deny voting rights to thousands of inner city folks.  And that my friends is a concerted effort by the right to suppress the voters of the left. It's a **bleep** wonder they don't let corps vote.

Anyway rightie, you ought to be ashamed of yourselves. I told you folks those righties are skunks!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: the black racists are online now

make threats to riot in the streets --i am glad peopkle now see blacks as the racist they are--i hope america has open season and no bag limit---i am also glad to see the type of obalmo backer exposed as the trash they are

Senior Contributor

Re: that attaching is bad news

how do you attach them