cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: I suspect

I just read, a commentary, I am not sure who came up with it, but I think it was Will Rogers (but don't hold me to it).  Anyway, he said that people from both parties, try to convice everyone that the politicians in the other party, are not fit to lead this great nation of ours, and in a lot of cases, they are both right.

Just thought that might give you a chuckle.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I think Mrs. Bart, was wise, to not want to get into an argument, with strangers, when she had no idea what that argument would entail.

I think Bart, was smart, to go along with his wife.  Anyway, my wife is always telling me, that I'd listen to her more, if I were smart, so I assume it was more or less a universal truth  Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@Polaris Racer wrote:

At least there were 3 smart people at the table...

I just wonder how often Bart sets at a table with three Mormons.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Aren't you enormously eat up with the smart ass!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Once!

Veteran Advisor

Yes, he was right.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

Once!

The one time in your life you set at a table with 3 Mormons is the same time a Mormon is running for president and at this class reunion the thing they discuss is politics..............sounds like this class reunion took place in the twilight zone..

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Not one of your strong replies but I think you have been mugged by reality.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Anyone with half a brain would only need one introduction.  These idiots are going to vote one in and get a proper screwing.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: I had a similar experience

In a dining hall on a carribean cruise. A bunch of wingnut yahoos started beating up on OBama. Every kind of BS that you can imagine. After a while I stood up and stated that I did not come on this cruise to put up with this **bleep**! and I left the table with about a dozen at the table. Wife stayed and finished her meal and she received several polite apologies from the wives of those jackasses!