cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I suspect

that there will be a lot of foaming at the mouth righties complaining about a rigged election. Such a tantrum may equal the riots of the middle east as those god botherers cannot stand rejection as evidence of their behavior of the last four years has confirmed. Lousy winners and terrible losers.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Revolt

So, now we should take everyone's knife away?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: that attaching is bad news

I am not sure what you mean. I assume you can't open the links? Try it again. They worked fine for me, but I re-inserted them just for you. All three should take you to wikipedia links. You can always cut and paste them into your URL. Thanks for the info - I want my links to work.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Naaaaaah  that would be voluntary suicide.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: I suspect

@kraft-t wrote:

that there will be a lot of foaming at the mouth righties complaining about a rigged election. Such a tantrum may equal the riots of the middle east as those god botherers cannot stand rejection as evidence of their behavior of the last four years has confirmed. Lousy winners and terrible losers.

I think I will keep that quote handy, in case it is President Romney, this November.  If he wins, I predict much wailing, and gnashing of teeth, as well.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

@kraft-t wrote:

I don't know how a blank text got here so I will pu a thought in this blank.

We seen the righties bull their way in and intrude in the vote counting in florida. Which indicates we beed armed guards to shoot the bastards when they violate the polls.

You mean by following the law, and not allowing ballot counters, to count improperly marked ballots?   Bush won the count, the re-count, and the re-re-count.  How is it 'intruding' to go with the official count?

Given the voter suppression laws of 2012, there does need to be some hell raising going on. The solution for a few illegal votes is not to deny voting rights to thousands of inner city folks.

I have asked time and time again, if you have a link to an actual person, who was eligible to vote, but was denied that right, due to a 'voter suppression' law, and have never gotten one.  I have gotten links speculating, that perhaps maybe there was a chance that it could percievably happen, but as of yet, not one actual person that it happened to.  I did notice, however, that the number of voters being suppressed, keeps growing.  First it was 'numerous' voters, then 'many', and I see we are up to 'thousands', yet without one actual person having proof it has happened.

And that my friends is a concerted effort by the right to suppress the voters of the left. It's a **bleep** wonder they don't let corps vote.

Anyway rightie, you ought to be ashamed of yourselves. I told you folks those righties are skunks!

Highlighted

lol.

Like I told some of the resident rubes- you can't lose with more ammo.

If Romney wins you'll need to protect yourself (and your family, gotta make brownshirting sound altruistic) from the rampaging colored.

If Obama wins, they'll be coming to get your guns and you'll need to resist.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

As there will be if he loses!  I will be more worried if that happens.  Rightwingers are much more vocal right now when it comes to denigrating the opposition.  I have never heard a democrat start telling everyone in a crowd of people they don't know or know what their politics are what a dope rommy is.  Pure arrogance to think that everyone believes like they do!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

You mean like how the right complained mightily over military ballots from overseas that were not signed by commanders, not filled out properly, etc, being thrown out saying that the men are in a war zone and were not having their vote counted???

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Maybe you need to get out more. I hear that all the time. To be fair, I hear it about Obama all the time, as well. If you doubt there will be much wailing if Romney wins, just ask a few on this board, of what they think of the election 12 years ago.