cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Romeny the coward

Once again mitts cowardness is demostrated. I thought for a minute was was going to act like a man and condemn that idioit from Ind but after a overnite meeting with those goofy ultra right nuts. he caved to them just like the coward  did during Nam.  

43 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Romeny the coward

And to think Romney came so close to getting Hobbyfarm`s vote.  Oh well I guess now you`ll just have to vote for 0bama.

Senior Contributor

What is it can't handle he.'s a coward  ???  He was writing love letters in sand while 58k were dying in Nam. Be proud be proud and vote for mitt the coward.     Come to think what military branch did you serve in?    I was ia medic 69/70  trying to patching up 18/20 yr old "MEN"   

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

I think your quarrel is with LBJ, he was president when your daft number came up.  I`ll bet you voted for him too.  Mitt served just as much time in combat as 0bama did...oh except the 2 hrs that he watched SEAL Team 6 execute Bin Laden.  So you`re gonna vote for 0bama, a guy that doesn`t think that a Vietnam vet  should be trusted to own a AR-15 with a 20 rd mag...yeah smart Hobby, real smart.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

apple and oranges mitt dodged the draft that was in place  , there was no draft when obama became of age.    That a poor comment about vets but I can expect out of you you have ahatred for town peoplkem BTOs , teachers, time clock loborers. and now vets , many vets had to do several tours in the bush wars  causeing mental fatigue and stress.   Just remmber this these guys less than 1% were willing to put on the line for this country while  the other 99% sat home      You didn't mention  your branch '     It appears most the rightes on here did little to serve the couyntry  militarly 

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Veterans support Romney 48% to 0bama`s 34% in a September Reuters poll http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0912/81616.html?hp=t1   ..seems that I`m more in touch with veterans than you.  Just out of curiosity Hobby, did you vote for the wounded, decorated war hero Bob Dole over the notorious draft-dodger Bill Clinton???   How `bout in 2008, did you vote for the war hero John McCain who was tortured in the "Hanoi Hilton"?   At the age that 0bama was selling coke and smoking doobies with the "choom gang".  So Hobby, you think that because you were drafted and served for 2 yrs that somehow makes your opinions special?   Do you think that because you took farm programs up until a few yrs ago, then quit that everyone else is in the same boat and followed your lead?  Where did these feelings of grandeur come from?  To be clear I think teachers are paid quite well, they have the summer off, get 2 wks off at Christmas and we shouldn`t hire more that aren`t needed just to stimulate the economy.  I don`t have anything against BTOs, I will probably rent to one when I retire, they are greedy but that`s between them and God, if I wanted to farm as much as they do, I could go to a land rent auction and bid $550/acre too. I support factory workers, I supported Pat Buchanan and voted for Ross Perot twice, I`ve been against free trade even though I`d be getting $1 less for my corn without it.  I didn`t join the military, what was I gonna do fight at Grenada?   If your 2 yrs in the Army gives you some sort of special high opinion on voting for 0bama, what about Generals that have made a career out of the military that are voting for Romney??? and BTW there would be no "Bush wars" without Democrat`s support http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPhKLSaSOzA

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@hobbyfarm2145365 wrote:

Once again mitts cowardness is demostrated. I thought for a minute was was going to act like a man and condemn that idioit from Ind but after a overnite meeting with those goofy ultra right nuts. he caved to them just like the coward  did during Nam.  

Coward? He knows it will cost him votes to defend the little basturds. Everyone knows they should be snuffed out because they will grow up to be monsters.

Highlighted

Allah will reward all loyal Talibaners with 100 virgins in paradise for standing fast and not letting those whores get away with asking to be raped by waggling their lascivious boodies.

Highlighted

Swift Boat Veterans For Mitt, Part II

so how exactly to we get to where Mittens is labeled as brave for running off to France to preach quasi-religious hocus-pocus?

And where are the ads from billionaires decrying that?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@hardnox604008 wrote:

Allah will reward all loyal Talibaners with 100 virgins in paradise for standing fast and not letting those whores get away with asking to be raped by waggling their lascivious boodies.

The American taliban