cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Romney is gonna create 12 million jobs

He has been most definate that government does not create jobs. So how will he do it. His own money? Bain capital?

I'll bet he chooses to lower tax rates on the job creators that haven't been creating jobs for 5 years. 

10 Replies
johnaa
Advisor

Re: Romney is gonna create 12 million jobs

A major war.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@kraft-t wrote:

He has been most definate that government does not create jobs. So how will he do it. His own money? Bain capital?

I'll bet he chooses to lower tax rates on the job creators that haven't been creating jobs for 5 years. 

Government don't create jobs but they certainly can destroy them.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@johnaa wrote:

A major war.

Obama has certainly been good to the the drone industry.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Well you got part of it right! Republicans destroy jobs. They passed laws to bust union contracts that cost, teacher, police, and firefighters their jobs.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

My god, your embarassing yourself!

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

As was dubya for the cruise missle industry and Halliburtan!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Does that mean that although you never did nor ever will go to war for your country, you don't mind sending your neighbors' kids instead of using drones and other weapons that will mean fewer Americans will lose thier lives??????

Nebrfarmr
Veteran Advisor

I know of more than one business, that would like to hire more people, but are waiting until there is some certainty when it comes to their costs of hiring, and regulations piled upon their business, before they take that step.  When you are running all current employees, all the overtime they are willing to take, but are 'scared' to hire, something needs to be changed. 

I don't think the government 'creates' jobs, but it can lift restrictions on the potential jobs out there.

For example, if they allowed oil drilling, or a pipeline, etc, they didn't 'create' those jobs, but by not stifling them, they would be out there.
Or, for the green initiative types, if they required that the mills on the wind farms the government is subsidizing be made in the USA, there would be more US jobs.  You could still buy any windmill you want with your own money, but why should taxpayer money go to mills made in China?

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re:that is a good thing

here we already had too many policve --firefighters and school personnel--at the schools they didnt even have enough office space and had to rent a bldg.--all while watching educauoon go down due to obalmos leadership