cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samnospam
Advisor

Ron Paul's fault too

Some day maybe I'll relate my experience with a paranoid schizophrenic,  these people have no clue what they are talking about, but that is a different story.  Back to the tragedy vultures:

Among the many details emerging about alleged Tucson shooter Jared Loughner are his economic views, and it seems he agreed with the End-the-Fed crowd. According to the The New York Times, he told a college classmate that he was against the dollar and wanted to replace it.

In that, Loughner and Ron Paul (R-Texas) are on the same page, not that Paul has any connection to what Loughner did................................................................

Meanwhile, the elder Paul's rhetoric about ending the Fed had a powerful appeal to Loughner. Paul certainly doesn't advocate killing politicians to achieve his aims. According to the Times, a Pima, Ariz., classmate said Loughner railed on about "not liking the currency and he wished that the U.S. would change to a different currency because our currency is worthless." The Ron Paul supporters I debated last month couldn't agree more.

http://www.dailyfinance.com/story/after-the-tucson-shootings-the-old-gun-debate-gets-new-urgency/197...