cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: Roy Moore comes out for the Preppie Rapist

You call Kavanaugh a rapist. No one else has made this claim. Put up your proof or admit you are a liar. You bear false witness is worse than anything Kavanaugh has been accused of.

Advisor

Actually just writing the headline that the NY Post or other Murdoch tabloids would be writing if they didn't have money on this horse's nose.

Senior Advisor

And yet again you bear false witness.

Advisor

The standard for a lifetime appointment to the SCOTUS is substantially higher than the "reasonable doubt" of a criminal trial.

He'd still be pulling down $250K for life on the Fed bench unless the fact that he perjured himself to get there ever became an issue, which is unlikely.

BTW, I haven't been trolled this hard since Sammy's Sarah Palin inflatable went flat.

Senior Advisor

You call him a rapist. Now post your proof.

Advisor

As far as the assertion that 99% of people who have studied the matter of climate change are liars- you are "entitled to your opinion."

As far as believing that Justice Kavanaugh is a perjurer and should get a lifetime appointment to the sex offender registry, I'm entitled to mine.

On the basis of more evidence, I might add.

Senior Advisor

You can call the 99% what you wish. As for Kavanaugh you call him a rapist and you are a liar.

Senior Contributor

I think the two Canadians are bed buddy's or are one in the same just under a different screen name.

Senior Contributor

Who is the second Canadian? Since this forum is not visual I can’t see if their mouth hinges at the back of their head
Senior Contributor

funny how Trump , Roy Moore , Jim Jordan and Bill O'Reilly are defending Kavs.  Maybe next he could get Bill Cosby , Dennis Hastert , that Doctor that assaulted many young gymnasts , a few Catholic pedophile Priests and Bill Clinton to weigh in for him .........Smiley Wink