cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Rubio

Yeah... Don't even know why I got this one.

Advisor

I've had a couple.  Is there a way you can find out?  And there doesn't seem to be a pattern, judging by the fact that there has never been enough pause between our prolific  "just a simple old NE IA farm boy" turned David Duke clone's posts.  

Veteran Advisor

Don't know about the premiums but the doctor part was true.  Nothing in there that said you couldn't BUT there was also nothing in there that stopped doctors from dropping you as a patient.  THAT is what happened to a lot of people.

Senior Contributor

Affordable....affordable.... affordable. Did I say affordable? Not!

Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

Don't know about the premiums but the doctor part was true.  Nothing in there that said you couldn't BUT there was also nothing in there that stopped doctors from dropping you as a patient.  THAT is what happened to a lot of people.

The old insurance policy was canceled because of the Obama care mandates. The new insurance policy dropped the doctor.

Veteran Advisor

Wrong!!  Many Drs didn't want to mess with certain types of insurance holders so they dropped them.  Just like many Drs stopped taking Medicare.  The insurance didn't stop you from seeing the Dr of your choice.  The drs dropped certain patients.