cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Rude’s has got the ‘Rona

I’ve not read or heard if you can transmit it with a fart, but if I’m his hearing partner non-lawyer Ms.  Ellis I’m heading for cover.

4 Replies
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Transmission by fart, quite possible since....

Apparently, coronavirus DNA is readily detected in sewage, they've been using it to monitor for the presence of coronavirus for some time.  Whether it's v From the sound of his farts, it's very likely there was an aerosol.  At the very least, I hope somebody disinfects all the chairs he's sat in the past few days.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Transmission by fart, quite possible since....

Although the anti-body cocktails are legally available to the public as compared to when they saved Dennison, Christie, Carson and who knows who all.

Didn't save the 10K who died in the last 5 days, though.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Listened to a Brown University doctor/researcher the other day on therapeutics....

Listened to a Brown University doctor/researcher the other day on the subject of theraputics.  Hydroxychloroquine is wothless, remdesivir has very limited value, steroids are very helpful for the very ill, and monoclonal antibodies are very useful if used early before the disease gets started but the supply is very limited.  There's nowhere near enough to treat all the people who would benefit from it.

So you can bet that Rudy will get antibodies but BA, forget it, he just won't rate.

So Rudy gets to be careless and selfish, spreading virus all over the country but because he's trump's special friend might just survive, the rest of us are out of luck.

RJG640v8
Advisor

Re: Rude’s has got the ‘Rona

Mr. Giuliani said in October that he was taking the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine as a preventive measure. The Food and Drug Administration revoked the emergency authorization for the drug in June due to safety concerns. Public-health officials say there is no compelling scientific evidence to support the use of hydroxychloroquine to prevent Covid-19.