cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: it was a Debate That Was Broadcast on Public TV

I guess that you have not met Spacey Staci Appel.

Probably the only thing that she does well, is to lay on her back, and part her legs.
Senior Contributor

@Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^) wrote:
I guess that you have not met Spacey Staci Appel.

Probably the only thing that she does well, is to lay on her back, and part her legs.

Ahh yes ! There it is;  more " class " : from the teanutters.

Don't you dare come crying when you lose, it is people exactly like you that help our side Smiley Happy

Proceed Gilligan ...... Smiley Very Happy

Veteran Advisor

Well, she does have six kids. Smiley Wink ahhh, those poor kids that won't have their mother when she leaves them to head off to Washington DC. They will be left home with Supreme Court Judge Brent and the Nanny, I suppose. Smiley Wink

So did you see and hear what she said? Is she the terrorist's friend, or is she too dumb to pour piss out of a boot?? It is one, or the other.
Highlighted
Contributor

She did say it just like Craig says she did. Now she is running ads that deny that she said that.

Also when asked the difference between her and her oppenent, David Young, she answered "Uh, well I am a Mother".

Senior Contributor

Oh wait

LOL did you say the same thing about Sarugh Palin with her bringing up her brood of unwed mothers, and bus vandelizing boys ?

As your brother would say : GOTCHYA !   LOL ha ha LOL LMAO all DAY !!  Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Veteran Advisor

Re: Oh wait

My brother never says "Gotcha", about anything, but I digress.....

Sarah Palin never said that she supports active American Terrorists keeping their Passports, in order to freely move around the world. Only candidate Appel did.
😜
Senior Contributor

Re: Oh wait

The point,  Mr.  Mensa member;  is that both these women have young kids, yet only the democrat gets your wag of the finger.

You wouldn't be a hypocrite would you ? 

You mean Ollie Isn't your brother ?

Senior Contributor

Not sure about ......

Not sure if you are just stupid or willfully ignorant about the crys of the left saying Palin should stay home with her kids like a good mother.

Big "H"