cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Rush shows what it is to be graceful under stress

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/rush-limbaugh-says-lung-cancer-has-shown-progression-n1243962?c...

The ability to get outside of yourself, and see that others have their own problems and issues, and many with ones greater than what you face is a sign of true empathy and what a human should aspire to.

32 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Rush shows what it is to be graceful under stress

He’ll soon be gone and on his way to hell.   

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering..... or voter suppression.

Jen

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Rush is the great one, that disease really sucks.  His refreutable Logic shuts liberals down and they run scampering for easier pickin`s.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Rush never done anything but praise this country.

Highlighted
Advisor

if the Rush of the last few years is in Hell, that's the place I want to go for eternity, too.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

He’ll soon be gone and on his way to hell.   

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering..... or voter suppression.

Jen

When you get there, you won’t find him. 

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Sure - sure he didn’t.   His show was where “fake” news originated from.   Why do you think his show was considered “entertainment”?   Some people don’t know the difference, between entertainment, and real life.   And we have a bunch of them here in this site.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Post one of his lies.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

He taught an entire generation how to do propaganda- his legacy will live on here.

”An outrage!”

”Your arguments to the contrary are just emotional and have less than zero standing.”

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Why should I post one of his lies - you guys post crap from his “entertainment” show all the time.   I see enough of his show in that crap.   And we wonder why the cult is ***** - ked up.  Pretty obvious to me.   Like playing a video game, then thinking it’s real life.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen