cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: Rush thinks Michelle Obama will run. - Moderated

I'm just linking this here because I still think it's funny.  Maybe it's not, but who cares.

 

https://community.agriculture.com/t5/Ag-Forum/What-can-be-done-to-save-this-discussion-site/m-p/7249...

 

 

I just thought I would put this here.

 

https://newsone.com/3844860/michelle-obama-president-2020-poll/

 

Note the headline, 

MICHELLE OBAMA MAKES THE LIST OF TOP CANDIDATES AMONG DEMOCRATIC VOTERS

 

Reading on down the article, it appears that per a poll of Democratic voters,those most preferred candidates were as follows:

 

Joe Biden -- 9%

Kamala Harris -- 8%

Bernie Sanders -- 4%

Donald Trump -- 4%

Beto O’Rourke -- 3%

Michelle Obama -- 2%

Elizabeth Warren -- 2%

Oprah Winfrey -- 1%

 

Funny thing, did you notice who was tied with Bernie Sanders, per a poll of Democratic voters?

 

Of course, Michelle Obama has repeatedly said that she is not running, as has Oprah Winfrey.

 

Honored Advisor

Re: Rush thinks Michelle Obama will run. - Moderated

I think if Michelle once announced, she would suck all the oxygen out of the room for everyone else. 

 

And yeah, Donald Trump is tied with Bernie  Smiley Happy    I actually can understand that.  You know alot of Obama voters voted for Trump, there was overlap, because some Democrats do like what he`s doing with trade.  And as Sam says "Trump is a prog".   I think if the liberals just chill out for one minute and look at what Trump has actually DONE instead of SNL caricatures, he would win them over.   Like trade, Syria, North Korea and welfare and social security isn`t going away.

Veteran Advisor

Re: Rush thinks Michelle Obama will run. - Moderated

Might be true on Michelle.  Other thing interesting about that poll (useless as it is), is that the top choices listed only include 33% of those surveyed, the other 67% being made up of those choices getting less than 1% or no choice indicated.  Plus, one would have thought Hillary would have topped the list, or at least made the list.

 

 

Veteran Advisor

Re: Rush thinks Michelle Obama will run. - Moderated

I seriously doubt that after the experience that she suffered through, when her husband was president, that she would even consider running!!
Senior Contributor

Re: Rush thinks Michelle Obama will run. - Moderated

and mrs O didn't bring any of it on herself, starting with he statement not proud to be an American...hummmmmmmmm.......okay, the exact

quote isn't coming up, but even schnur will remember what I'm saying!

Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

Re: Rush thinks Michelle Obama will run. - Moderated

Yup, I feel her pain, it was rough for me too.