cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Russia urges pullout of west/US banks

Sounds like Russia is warning it`s embassies of a imminent potential 30% haircut on funds held in western banks, Cyprus being the croaking canary http://www.thedailysheeple.com/kremlin-eu-and-us-are-preparing-for-the-largest-theft-of-private-weal...   0bama was over in Israel warning Jews about the same, it sure would be nice if they would pay the same curtesy to the American people.  I should be sittin` okay, I owe the bank more than I have deposited in it Smiley Happy    I really shouldn`t be giving "them" any ideas, but, if they can take 30% of the money in the bank, couldn`t they just as easily add 30% to the amount that you owe the bank?  Just a heads up, keep your stick on the ice.

11 Replies
Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Re: Russia urges pullout of west/US banks

What's like to go through life believing the entire world is in a huge conspiracy against you?
johnaa
Advisor

Do you believe in coincidence theories?     Take a good look the world is full on thugs, thieves and parasites of varying degree of ruthlessness.   Herds of them preying upon the weak and feeble minded, it doesn't require conspiracies they just work in some form on unison some more organized than others.   It's a jungle, don't be naive

Samnospam
Advisor

I think bofa just downgraded Russia itself.  Maybe just retaliation.  The plates are still in the air today, er did one just hit the floor? I couldn't tell, I was looking at the girl in the bathing suit.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

I asked deare one what it was like. Some things are coincidences but most things are not. Ba sees a conspiracy in everything. That will make a person crazy--nuff said!
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Believe it or not Snooky, I`m on your side, I know you think I`m a old meany that wants to take away your juice box and cookie jar.  You liberals just have too much faith in the government, you watch your MSNBC and think you`re informed when really you`re just brainwashed.  Just get out of your comfort zone and read the other side for a change. 

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

I don't think you're a meany.  I think you have wasted a wonderful life seeing the boogeyman EVERYWHERE!  I don't watch msnbc.  Never have.  The news I watch is usually local CBS early morning followed by national CBS after the early local shows then depending on what I am doing during the day, I may watch some CNN and then at 9PM I watch the local fox network.  I do make it a point to try to learn what the enemy is doing so that I can have a better understanding of what he is up to.  I do this in various ways on paper and internet news sites but admit to NOT turning to cbc, nat. review, wsj and any number of other ultra conservative sites.  You too have faith in the govt ---as long as your idealogics are running the show.

bruce MN
Advisor

r3020
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2013/03/why-does-no-one-speak-of-americas-oligarchs.html

Oligarchs can not exist with out the protection of Almighty Government. Cut government spending in half and let's watch these coddled weenies run for the rat holes.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

-Bruce, is there a reason that the Naked Capitalist is allergic to mentioning George Soros?

http://www.georgesoros.com/articles-essays/entry/the_tragedy_of_the_european_union/  

If anyone has their mitts all over Cyprus it would be the international playboy George Soros.

Soros predicted that Germany needed a  attitude adjustment, was "Cyprus" it?