cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: SF is Boris your new leader?

@aljessen61 wrote:

I don't know why some of you still waste your time with the two gay dudes. This site is all but dead because of them. Even Bart and Bruce are gone.

Isn’t that the classic retort from the right wing godbotherers. This site is very much alive because of the views. They are anxious to see what is posted but like yourself lack courage to refute it. Home of the brave ay? 

Prior to my posts have a look at the content of the febrile posts. It degenerated into a site where righties congratulate themselves for hating lefties. So I appeal to all the “viewers” to who regularly look, grow a spine and defend your POTUS. Irrelevant wimpish posts by the above ignoramus do your cause no good. If he is a failure, say so. When he hits the mark, praise him.

some of you must have some courage. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I'm not sure why you read and answer his postings. I know i don't bother reading his along with a few other worthless posters.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@man of steel wrote:

I'm not sure why you read and answer his postings. I know i don't bother reading his along with a few other worthless posters.

That pathetic post of yours is code for “all he does is post anti republican bits and I like the rest of us haven’t got anything to refute them”. 

Dont insult my intelligence. You read every one hoping for a slip up. 

So let’s all join hands, recite some prayers and hope to god that trump stops making a fool of you. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Intelligence? Where??????

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@aljessen61 wrote:

Intelligence? Where??????

That stupid statement only illustrates that you don’t possess any. If I’m the idiot you suggest, why haven’t you attacked some of my posts? I’ll tell you why. 

You, like the others have been living in a sheltered workshop for years. On this forum history shows dissidents were swiftly dealt with by a battalion of republican addicted zealots. That was until you elected Trump. You have elected everything that critics say.  How does it make you feel he was a draft dodger?  How does his sexual exploitation against women sit with your religion after the ridicule you heaped on Bill Clinton? Being the intellectual mountain you obviously are, how do you feel about his egotistical tariffs assisting the demise of farmers and steel industry? 

I could go on for some time.  Don’t ever believe I am some Maoist communist as your high priest of paranoia Craig believes. The problem still remains you have no excuse for stupid POTUS you have elected. 

So next time you get a rush of hatred which transfers to another post, try and say something constructive. Cheers. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Further to my post, here’s the proof, from inside your country, how the fuhrers economic ignorance is destroying your nation.  

Wheres YOUR “intelligence” now? Think before you go off next time. 

A major American steelmaker has lost 70% of its market value since Trump slapped steep tariffs on the metal last year http://va.topbuzz.com/s/UbjmQw

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Lets see. You are half way around the world away from me and the chances that I would ever run into you on the street are about as close to zero as you can get. Sound positive to you ?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

How is your image of a tough guy connected to your POTUS being a moron? This is exactly the stupidity I make reference to. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Bla, bla, bla. Your posts are pointless.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Not really. I notice you’re still lurking here.  Probably if I had a half intelligent opposition I could develop. But I know you like all the others just don’t have the answers. You only argument is silly mindless jibberish replies like above. 

Honestly, trawl through all the fox channel archives and dig out something positive about your dear leader.  Even Craig, the effervescent republican benchmark and defender of freedom for all Americans, has slithered away like abkicked dog. You should follow him. 

Look here sonny.  That’s the same blah blah that makes your teeth gnash every time you read me.  You are so frustrated at having no recourse, you blurt out your envy like a child.  You were all full of gas until some opposition arrives and now you resemble the solidity of pure air.  

Get out there and defend your fuhrer. You people worship him like the second coming of Christ but desert him in his hour of need on here.