cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: SF is Boris your new leader?

I guess I was wrong. I was sure you would get the boot before this site totally failed.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@aljessen61 wrote:

I guess I was wrong. I was sure you would get the boot before this site totally failed.

Two things.  

I didn’t know having an alternative opinion to the resident Republicans was a booting offence.  Canuck has been doing it for many years. Maybe you just wanted the criticism of your POTUS to stop because you had no answers apart from me tearing him apart with facts. 

The site cannot fail by itself. Meredith are the only one who can do that. Craig has revealed my presence to them as he always does but that’s what he does best. Maybe the lack of input from you guys is giving it an image of failure. Meredith have shown courage to allow free flowing debate. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Meredith is a coward..

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@aljessen61 wrote:

Meredith is a coward..

I am assuming that statement is from frustration about me.  I’m sure your hatred will be frowned upon by them. 

But basically you don’t have evidence of anything. You are cornered and out of ammo.  You stupidity on these matters has been highlited for all too see.  That should further you cause immensely.  

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Looks like my point is proven. We are still both here...

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I am but your irresponsible childish rants indicate otherwise.