cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: SInce BA totally dropped the ball

@NewAgJudge wrote:

His " superior " should be stripped of all medals, stripes, position and pension.

I would agree.

Sometimes the discrimination is just not recognizable by those doing the discrimination until it comes back to bite them.

A school board in Florida allowed bibles to be handed out to students and the result was they were forced to treat all religions and non rleigious the same so Satanic activity books were also handed out.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/09/bible-pushing-christians-open-the-door-for-satanic-activity-books...

even though the Satanists think there should be no religions handing out info to public school students

Greaves made it clear that, in both cases, his organization is only responding to provocations by the Christian community.

““Even as we prefer public policies respecting secularism, we feel that opportunities — such as this — to establish an equal voice for contrasting religious opinions in the public square, tend to favor marginalized, lesser-known, and alternative religions,” he said.

“I am quite certain that all of the children in these Florida schools are already aware of the Christian religion and it’s Bible, and this might be the first exposure these children have to the actual practice of Satanism. We think many students will be very curious to see what we offer.”

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

when traveling

I request a bible free room 🙂

r3020
Senior Advisor

@Canuck_2 wrote:

@NewAgJudge wrote:

His " superior " should be stripped of all medals, stripes, position and pension.

I would agree.

Sometimes the discrimination is just not recognizable by those doing the discrimination until it comes back to bite them.

A school board in Florida allowed bibles to be handed out to students and the result was they were forced to treat all religions and non rleigious the same so Satanic activity books were also handed out.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/09/bible-pushing-christians-open-the-door-for-satanic-activity-books...

even though the Satanists think there should be no religions handing out info to public school students

Greaves made it clear that, in both cases, his organization is only responding to provocations by the Christian community.

““Even as we prefer public policies respecting secularism, we feel that opportunities — such as this — to establish an equal voice for contrasting religious opinions in the public square, tend to favor marginalized, lesser-known, and alternative religions,” he said.

“I am quite certain that all of the children in these Florida schools are already aware of the Christian religion and it’s Bible, and this might be the first exposure these children have to the actual practice of Satanism. We think many students will be very curious to see what we offer.”

Just a matter of time until some one complains and the nation's founding documents are purged of all references to Almighty God. Open persecution of Christians is not far off.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: when traveling

Do you think It is going to jump outta the drawer and smite thee on the ass, or perhaps burn thy hands if you should happen to pick it up? Art thou most paranoid?

Signed, The Gideons International.
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: when traveling

@Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^) wrote:
Do you think It is going to jump outta the drawer and smite thee on the ass, or perhaps burn thy hands if you should happen to pick it up? Art thou most paranoid?

Signed, The Gideons International.

The progressive caliphate can not allow competition from an entity more powerful than Almighty Big Government.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

So help me God is NOT an oath to God. What is saying is that if God is willing then that person will fulfill his oath to the person, agency or govt that administered the oath.
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

It is all BS. There is no god and never has been. The pledge is not a pledge but a threat for obedience to whoever the remainder of the pledge is given. The question for help from god must be taken as an admission of failure to fulfil the pledge immediately it is taken. How ridiculous is that and you prayer mumbles are gushing holy words for the justification of it. Truly amazing from grown men. Some of you have responsible positions in life like driving buses etc. but carry the can for god like it is the only bitumen road in the US. Grown men, mature human beings still being in fairy tales!!!!!! You can't write fiction like it.
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

You might have a point, Colin. I am beginning to believe that you are wholly a figment of my imagination and could not possibly be real. 😱
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

The only time you will be persecuted in this country is if you do something really stupid like trying to force your religion on a subordinate!
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

r3020 wrote:

Just a matter of time until some one complains and the nation's founding documents are purged of all references to Almighty God. Open persecution of Christians is not far off.

Taking religion out of government is not persecuting christians.

putting christian dogma into government is persecuting those who do not follw that religions habits and dogma.