cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: STARBUCKS FOR PRESIDENT

He is a deficit hawk. Do independents want a deficit hawk? How do you square being a deficit hawk with an open border? Impossible.

Veteran Advisor

Independents could  be  a  deficit  hawk  -  neither  other  party  has -  and  I  don't  see  any  AG  DUES  outfits  wanting  a  tight  border  policy -  -  -

Only  way  to  secure  the  border  would  be  to  totally  stop  traffic  flows ,  instead  of  thousands  of  vehicles a  day  at  several  port  of  entry  crossings  -   -   - 

Senior Contributor

IN the case of stepping on toes, a question still comes up...immigration and walls...

DID your ancestors, or your families ancestors come into this country illegally, or legally?

NOW there will be those who want to go to the Mayflower ancestry, well go ahead, let's hear it...

Senior Advisor

Caravans don't walk through entry points they way they walk over 4 strands of rusty barb wire.

Veteran Advisor

Ellis  Island   -  via   Norway  &  Prussia  -  -  -

CLOSE  THE  BORDER  -  get  on  the  ship  -  ELLIS  ISLAND  next  stop  -  there  -  Wa-La  -   -   -

COMPLICATED    or  UN- COMPLICATED  -  I've  heard    mAAAybE   -    -    -

Senior Contributor

sort of the same, at least with Ellis Island...but the system worked.

NOW if you can afford starbucks coffee, you might be a ......   lol

btw, a cousin of my wife is an engineer in an engineering and architectural firm that does design work for starbucks....they need

to charge for the coffee to make those designs affordable...   lol 

Senior Advisor

He's not going to run, dems say they will boycott his coffee. Won't take them long to destroy him.

Senior Contributor

(He's not going to run, dems say they will boycott his coffee. Won't take them long to destroy him.)

Yea, great point. 

If he tries a run as an independent he would be vilified by liberals and the main stream / liberal / DNC media.  They would go after him about as hard as they would a Republican candidate. 

He's has some nutty ideas but he is not even close to be nutty enough to be a good Democrat these days.

Senior Advisor

Wouldn't surprise me if a #me too steps forward.

Senior Contributor

Run Forrest Run....