cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Sachs Baron Cohen-Fruity G

Fruity G and a Borat actress who is punking him into thinking she's 15 while he fondles himself.

Calling Q.

bruce MN
Advisor

Best I could tell from watching Rudes was simply reaching for that hard drive.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

You don't ever want to even let yourself go one step toward being an old fool.

I was working with a college intern a while back and she appeared to like me. As I told my wife, I think I reminded her of her grandfather.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Mighta been more on floppy.

bruce MN
Advisor

Google Clark Griffith.  

Of the Senators/Twins ownership clan. 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

FRuity’s erratic and often bizarre  behavior in recent years strongly supports Michael Cohen’s contention that he’s drunk all the time.

Addictions often result in further moral degradation, as I suspect was the case in Hunter Biden’s situation.

Plenty saying that given the number of people who have had friends and family members afflicted, that’s not a winner for DD.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

So "this" (whatever it was) lets Hunter and most certainly Jobiden off the hook, this is what you`re going for?  As Bruce famously says "drive on folks, nuthin` to see here".

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Bannon, Fruity, Parmas, Fruman  Dakach.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

BA, do these tards have a secret network where they explain to each other wtfh they are posting about here?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Hey Red, I`m mostly Norwegian and can understand some pretty goofy lingo, but I had to google Borat to finally put 2 & 2 together to figure out who "fruity g' is.