Did you mean: 
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Sadly True

16 Replies
hardnox
Advisor

Re: Sadly True

Lol. Con men are easy to play. Ask Stormy.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

North Korea has more sense than the Democrats 🙂   "Trump 2020 Keep America Great!".   I honestly don`t know what the hell is wrong with Democrats: the more Mexicans we drag in, the less uncle sugar money will be available for them.   They have a gun phobia, yet to carry the liberal philosophy to it`s conclusion "everyone should be entitled to a gun"..    They think everyone should smoke dope, yet fine you if you don`t wear a seatbelt.  On and on, frickin` liberals are nuts.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Outside of the professional fappers (see if that is on SF`s ban list   🙂  ) who`s heard of Stormy?  I`d say her extended 15 minutes are about up, put another quarter in the slot Stormy.

hardnox
Advisor

I'm sure she's already largely unknown in the IA 4th.

Wouldn't want to think about having fallen under the sway of an evil, impetuous fool.

rawhide
Advisor

I think they are realizing that everything they have been taught is falling apart and they don't have a clue of what to do.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Don’t have a clue, ‘eh Rawhide? How about you tell me how many special elections you Repulsives have won since the general, vs what Democrats have one. And hopefully tomorrow, we’ll score another.

Tick Tock.....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen

ps - oh, and how many of those wins have been in solidly red districts- many then you’ll start to have a clue for what is in store at voting booths across the country in November. Tick Tock.....
rsbs
Senior Advisor

Sheep

the democrats are in a flock mentality.

I guess you could say, in a charitable way of course, that they are all flocked up.

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Re: Famous last words.

HAR HAR HAR.....

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Spot on Rawhide.........Like chickens with their heads cut off running in circles....