cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Safest School for Kids.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/teachers-texas-school-taken-interesting-stand-keep-students-safe/  

The liberals of course will be hoping and praying that it won`t work....then get ready for the "Har Har Har" posts.

8 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Safest School for Kids.

they know it works. there are armed guards at the private schools all their kids go to.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

How is it possible to approve of a battery of weapons in the school to protect the kids but not see the connection of too many guns in the first place?

Can't you see that?
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

The teachers are presumably the "good guys" and will protect the kids if they are armed.  Instead of sitting shivering under a desk waiting to get slaughtered.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

A bunch of untrained teachers, a bunch of emotionally handicapped kids ( youth ) and a bunch of UNsecured guns.

What could possible go wrong ??

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

They just dont get it. I cant believe these nuts are permitted to vote.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Well, I suppose i better answer before some liberal says "the silence in deafening!"  Smiley Happy 

Okay, no one is talking about handing out guns willy-nilly to teachers like TI-85 calculators.  The teachers would be trained and security of the gun would come with that training. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Are you trained for the security for a gun?
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

No, but I don`t carry a gun in public, nor do I want to.   I`ve handled guns all my life and never had an accident, my problem is I`m probably too safe and it would take me too long to be assured that I wouldn`t hit something I didn`t intend to before I fired.  And that is a huge disavantage in dealing with someone that doesn`t car who or what they shoot.   Kinda like debating Democrats  Smiley Happy