Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Said here months ago

9 Replies
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Can't argue with the black and white text

But officials and researchers overwhelmingly agreed on the main source of the threat: the radical right. Despite overwrought warnings of “antifa,” it has been extreme conservatives who have driven into crowds of protestors, killing liberal activists. No leftists have murdered police officers or security guards, as right-wing fanatics did last summer in California. Progressives have not called for a race war or the bloody overthrow of the federal government. “Primarily, this is a far-right problem,” Napolitano said. “We saw it pretty clearly expressed on January 6.”

That, however, could shift. The modern American left does have a violent tradition. During the 1960s and ’70s, groups including the Weather Underground bombed banks, statues, and major government buildings. The Black Lives Matter protests in the summer of 2020 were overwhelmingly peaceful, but some demonstrators looted stores and destroyed police vehicles. And when Donald Trump’s supporters protested in Portland wielding paintball guns, the far-left activist Michael Reinoehl shot and killed one of them. His justification—self-defense—is both inexcusable and telling. If right-wing agitators continue down an increasingly extreme trajectory, and if the state does not stop them, it is easy to imagine liberals becoming increasingly less pacifistic.

as anyone can see, it is violence coming from the right, with "mainly peaceful" responses from the left.  so there, you have it.....next question?

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Said here months ago

Sounds like another 60 minutes fake hit piece. But what do expect from people who are too stupid to know the difference between boys a girls. Drink up Bruce. I'm sure it taste good to you.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

3020 - I miss the days when you worked complaints about light bulbs and toilets into every one of your posts, but I suppose everyone has to move on to new things. This too shall pass.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(3020 - I miss the days when you worked complaints about light bulbs and toilets into every one of your posts, but I suppose everyone has to move on to new things. This too shall pass.)

Well, senile joe is not the brightest "bulb" in the pack as he sends our Country spiraling into the "toilet" because of the incompetent way he is running things.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Smiley Happy  Good one, Ed.

The liberals only wish they could come up with something witty and clever.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@Edmund55 wrote:

(3020 - I miss the days when you worked complaints about light bulbs and toilets into every one of your posts, but I suppose everyone has to move on to new things. This too shall pass.)

Well, senile joe is not the brightest "bulb" in the pack as he sends our Country spiraling into the "toilet" because of the incompetent way he is running things.

I have to take exception to this, cause I don't think * is running anything.

r3020
Senior Advisor

I miss the days when kids were taught the truth about science.

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Taught the scientific method to search for truth.  Which was to always question what was held as theory and evolve any position that was disproved by repeatable data.

Not declare something is fact by popularity or polling.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@IH3719492 wrote:

@r3020 wrote:

Taught the scientific method to search for truth.  Which was to always question what was held as theory and evolve any position that was disproved by repeatable data.

Not declare something is fact by popularity or polling.

Progs decide what their political goals are then bake the science to support it.