cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Sam Nunberg on Jake Tapper Live

OMG!!!  If you didn't see this interview, you need to look at it.  Nunberg says he won't comply with a subpoena to give emails to Mueller about the Trump investigation.  Says he's going to rip up the subpoena on live TV.  Says that Carter Page colluded with the Russians.  OMG.....I can't believe what this guys just all said.  It's almost BONG11 Time!!!

Jen

35 Replies
hardnox
Advisor

Re: Sam Nunberg on Jake Tapper Live

He's a Roger Stone associate.

Stone appears to have been the conduit of the stolen materials from Wikileaks, which got them from Russia.

Neither was in official employ of the Trump campaign at the time although both had been.

Gets interestinger, though.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

He also said that Trump “of course” knew about the meeting with the Russians in Trump Tower. Trump has denied it - WHAM!!! Guilty of lying. I gotta pop some more popcorn.

Tick Tock.....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen
hardnox
Advisor

3, 2, 1......

countdown, only a few minutes until the wingersphere starts making Nunberg a hero and starting the meme that nobody should appear before the illegal tribunal.

The rule of law is about putting Bad People in jail without due process and Good People don't have to respond to subpoenas from a plain 'ol court of law.

And gunz.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Did you see the interview? It was really, really bizarre.

Jen
hardnox
Advisor

the reason why

none of the RWNJs has responded yet is because none of their Trusted Sources has told them what they think yet.

Fake News!

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Yeah, I know - they need to come up with a cohesive story to bring here for the base. And of course, Millie is out driving the bus, so they don’t have “the brain” for advice on what to say.

Idiots.

Jen
RJG640v8
Advisor

Steele , the man behind the Dossier........

Steele wasn't aware that by 8 / 2016 that a similar debate was taking place inside the O White House and the US Intel agencies. The CIA sent a white paper described as a bombshell.  It warned that Putin was directly involved in an Russian cyber attack campaign to disrupt the Pres. election, in favor of Fat Nixon.

Robert Hanigan then the head of the UK's intel service GCHQ had recently flown to DC and briefed CIA's Brennan on a stream of illicit communications between the

Fat Nixon team and Moscow that had been intercepted (the intercepts content as not become public). Our NSA wasn't legally allowed to intercept this , however GCHQ was.

Mueller has the intercepts, has had them all along.  He has the answers to the questions he is asking.

sources are WAPO and The New Yorker.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

We, (my wife) and I heard part of an interview, this afternoon after lunch, but couldn't understand who was doing the talking, but what he said, was quite scary! To think this fool thought/thinks he can just tell the Grand Jury to take a flying suck on a candle stick, was amazing!! 

hardnox
Advisor

Which would mean that Obama is at fault for not immediately locking Crooked Hillary up. Right?

But yeah, not going to waste any time convincing anyone but it has always been apparent that the intel services knew a lot more than was made public. This is just the process of building a legal case.

The collusion, corruption and the extent to which we are compromised likely goes far beyond what we've been able to publicly allege.