cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Sam Nunberg on Jake Tapper Live

I have to wonder if numb nuts is sleeping off his big day on the all news all the time channels. I had to record him on Jake Tapper today - and made sure that I can’t delete it. It’s going to be saved for a long, long time.

Colbert had a lot of fun with it tonight, too. Good thing Trump doesn’t have a dog - he’d be kicking the crap out of it tonight. We’ll have to see how long before his illegal wife shows her face.

Tick Tock....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen
rsbs
Senior Advisor

Good point. A week ago, even a day ago, did any of them even know who Sam Nunberg was?

Probably thought it was a misspelling  of Nuremburg and linked to Trump's Nazi fetish.

Pass the barley pop, and grab some Cheetos.

bruce MN
Advisor

Back when you were in elementary school and I’d just been a1st time voter I don’t recall of having heard of John Erlichman, HR Haldeman or J Gordon Liddy and had no idea that Attorney General Mitchell’s wife was named Martha.

The thing that keeps coming up from both sides of reporting is that the Investigator isn’t issuing these subpoena to find out anything he doesn’t know. He has the all the information he’ll ever need. He’s more interested in how the investigated individuals respond when presented with it.

lnseiler
Senior Contributor

Just getting caught up on today’s thread, I notice a surprising lack of RWNJ feedback...
They got nuthin’....
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

The drip, drip, drip is getting stronger everyday. Inching ever closer to der Leader. Of course they have nothing to say, Fox and their people didn't even tell them about it!! LOL!!

basset&co
Senior Contributor

IF Democrats thought for one minute that illegals were voting Republican, you'd see the Border Wall from Space.

Make America Great Again!