Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Sam, This Should Make You More Hopeful

The latest game plan....

https://fb.watch/1DbCywsKxG/

16 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Sam, This Should Make You More Hopeful

Like I said, it's not over with.   Outrageous levels of fraud.   

Democrats think they have found a way to cheat the electoral college by using massive fraud in the *****hole cities they control.

Advisor

All that does for me is open my wife’s FB.

Another route? As always deeply curious.

Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

All that does for me is open my wife’s FB.

Another route? As always deeply curious.

I know why that happened, but you don’t need to know the details, anyway. 

Advisor

Yup.. I suppose her previous associations with The Weather Underground, Symbianese   Liberation Army and The ELCA Ladies Aid * got her blocked.

*she didn’t to College (just one of those Jill Biden Community Colleges) so she wasn’t eligible for SDS.

Ardent, passionate anti-fascist now, however, but hasn’t been able to find where to sign up for or pay dues to any sort of official organization.

Senior Contributor

so many head scratchers

Note the vote totals for the house race and presidential in district 1 in Virginia.  Curious how many dems choose not to vote in the House race in that district.   In my district house vote totals on the R and D sides and presidential sides were very close to the same.  

<s>

I'm sure there is a rational explanation for every suggestion of fraud.

Those Philly counting rooms probably needed the windows covered because too much light was coming in.  </s>

Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

Yup.. I suppose her previous associations with The Weather Underground, Symbianese   Liberation Army and The ELCA Ladies Aid * got her blocked.

*she didn’t to College (just one of those Jill Biden Community Colleges) so she wasn’t eligible for SDS.

Ardent, passionate anti-fascist now, however, but hasn’t been able to find where to sign up for or pay dues to any sort of official organization.

Did you ever wonder why the symbolism for the fascist, antifascist, and communist are so similar bruce?

Advisor

It just suddenly jumped out at me...

...”there goes the old saw that to win every President has to win Ohio”

Senior Contributor

Re: It just suddenly jumped out at me...

I wasnt aware any results had been certified.

Advisor

Re: It just suddenly jumped out at me...

Nor was I.  Hoping you didn’t think I was implying otherwise.

But , good soldiering.