cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Sam, Turdy!!!! Link that works

Guy sounds like Turdy II. “Christian Conservative” top NRA rating, attacked the Ohio Library Council for teaching boys how to dress in drag.

Probably just behind on his church pledge.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Might be a clue there- the well known cross dressing deep state within the FBI might be behind it.

If you’ve never heard Tim Gunn’s bit about Hoover and Vivian Vance, look it up!!!

rawhide
Advisor

Kinda funny you didn't say a word about this....https://www.theblaze.com/news/illinois-democratic-speaker-of-the-house-implicated-in-massive-bribery...

ALL ***** SHOULD BE PROSECUTED!!!!!!!!!

Hey maybe i came up with a slogan Smiley Very Happy

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Sam, Turdy!!!!

Bet you'll get no defense for them on this board. Glad to see the FBI doing something worth while. Laws do matter in some instances.

bruce MN
Advisor

Good for the Govorner for saying what he did if it’s true. Hopefully it’s getting the same scrutiny from law enforcement as the Ohio matter is.  If he’s arrested they actually must have found something  I don’t know about you but I’d still prefer the FBI over some biased hack web outfit.

Not a partisan issue.  Crooked rotten pols should be run or voted out if there are proven goods on them. 

US Senate had the opportunity to do that in the irrefutable Ukraine influence matter and dropped the ball. Hopefully the professionals do better than that. Good sign in this instance. 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

That deal always smelled like a dumpster fire behind an egg breaking plant. Can't know if somebody talked or it was just so fishy that somebody started to look around. Then, it would appear, somebody talked because they don't risk arresting an important political figure without a very strong case.

BTW, unrelated, but I once had the bright idea of taking a trailer load of egg shells which I was going to spread for the calcium. I've hauled a lot of manure of all sorts, handled dead stock etc. but that almost gagged me.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

That deal always smelled like a dumpster fire behind an egg breaking plant. Can't know if somebody talked or it was just so fishy that somebody started to look around. Then, it would appear, somebody talked because they don't risk arresting an important political figure without a very strong case.

BTW, unrelated, but I once had the bright idea of taking a trailer load of egg shells which I was going to spread for the calcium. I've hauled a lot of manure of all sorts, handled dead stock etc. but that almost gagged me.

The Rose Acre Plant at Francesville?  We have a Rose Acre breaking plant in Menlo, Iowa,...not far away. 

bruce MN
Advisor

A shame that this new standard of addressing corruption in high State office wasn’t in place when the QTip etal stuck you and your felllow Hoosier taxpayers with that big expensive clean up job.

But who am I to stick my nose into IN businesss, seeing as I’m still convinced that Mike Davis should have gotten a High 5 figure severance. So what do I know from Indiana?

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I think that at present there is no need to bribe anybody in IN state government.

The people who matter get what they want without it.