cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Sam has them rattled

Hypocrats all out with their long barrel rifle to get Sam. They can't face the truth. A truth that Sam has the uncanny ability to put in such simple terms even a child can understand it. It's a site to behold.

5 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: Or rather,

Or rather, Sam has the uncanny ability to talk like a small child.  How is it that you have the uncanny ability to talk like an "idiot"?  It comes so naturally to you.

Besides, we don't hunt Sam, the FBI is already doing that.

Senior Advisor

Either haplessly or actively complicit in a coup attempt against my country.

Speaking of how morons just gotta moron:

FIRST ON CBS7: FBI arrests Jenny Cudd for rioting at Capitol

Senior Advisor

If only the FBI cared as much about black businesses and their owners. They are but collateral damage.

Senior Contributor

Re: Sam has them rattled

@r3020 wrote:

Hypocrats all out with their long barrel rifle to get Sam. They can't face the truth. A truth that Sam has the uncanny ability to put in such simple terms even a child can understand it. It's a site to behold.

So many times in the past as history spiraled by people living their lives.  People look back at things that happened and say they just didn't understand where it would lead.   The pieces weren't put togather till history wrote the whole story.

I've been saying that a color revolution is in the works since last spring.   As we live history we need to understand where we are, and the midst of a color revolution is where we are.

Anyone who hasn't seen oliver Stone's documentary on the mandan uprising should watch it.

Senior Contributor

@rickgthf wrote:

Or rather, Sam has the uncanny ability to talk like a small child.  How is it that you have the uncanny ability to talk like an "idiot"?  It comes so naturally to you.

Besides, we don't hunt Sam, the FBI is already doing that.

I use small words so you can understand.