cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same old, same old.

What is it with you guys?  There is support for the blikes of Mollie to rabbit on about Obama being a Muslim.  In fact there is a big percentage of US citizens support that.  Even though there is no proof whatsoever of it, you blindly squeel  for your 15 minutes of fame while overdosing on bigotry andl xenophobia. 

The proof of his faith has the same substance of there being a god.  There is no obsolute scientific truth there is or was ever a god although that too is blindly followed by over 80 per cent of americans.  NO one has yet to bother to check the facts.  Like going to war in Iraq because of WMD's.  Just charge ahead and my belief will eventually convince me of its correctness.  That seems to be a method mostly adopted by the US.

Nonetheless, it is time you all took a deep breath and had a lie down, this propaganda lis not doing your country any good.  I remind you all, one of the primary requirements to make sound judgements regarding anything is intelligence and proof of whatever it is to be proven.  Sadly there are some on here that lack both.

34 Replies

Re: Same old, same old.

I take it you all still believe there is a god, Obama is a Muslim and we all await the Rapture.  The likes of Gilligan and Mollie believing that I can understand but surely there is someone who thinks different.  In another post Craig got stuck into the "racist leftists' who had some fun at his sacred state fair then toddled off to his local confessional to obtain forgiveness for thinking evil thoughts of "taking them out", contrary to his "christian" beliefs. What a hypocrit.  Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

Veteran Advisor

The whole "Obama is a Muslim" crap just shows the percentage of beyond stupid and irrational people we have in this country that will believe the dumbest s##t if you tell them the same thing often enough. With such an unusual and pathetic number of those morons, we won't see the end of the stupidity, more than likely it will get worse, just on the effectiveness of that and the "birther" BS.

It must be entertaining to watch from your country, the amount of morons that we have and how we're supposed to be the world's super-power.

Senior Contributor

hey gooboy i offered 8 points of proof he is a MUSLIM---how many did you have to prove he is a christian and please dont use whern again that didnt work

Senior Advisor

I remain unconvinced that the righties don't know better. The question of his faith or his place of birth. They are just so **bleep** dishonest that they just throw crap against the wall and see how much sticks.

What is shows to me that the righties that claim christianity as if christianity is their god given domain, yet they act so unchristian as to send shivvers up the deity's spine. It would not surprise me that the almighty would send them all directly to hell.

That is the case if our God really is a just God.

Senior Advisor

So Mr. Kraft, you think some one should go to hell because he calls some one a muslim? I don't care if Obama is muslim, Christian, or atheist, that is his business. I personally would not vote for an atheist. If he is Christian, hearing what the Reverend Wright preaches, I would say it is a weird form of Christianity. A Christian that prays for God to d a m n America is as dangerous as a muslim that prays for God to d a m n America. I do think he has gone out of his way to promote islam over any other religion.

Advisor

Maybe Successful farming should sponsor  reading comprehension classes for red neck farmers, as it seems many of you have problems understanding what you read or you are incurable liars, or both.  Kraft did not write anything about anyone going to hell for calling someone a muslim(your lie), what he did write about people who act unchristian being sent to hell.  Everyone can understand why you think he is talking about you..   Lies, false witnessing, hate mongering that is a weird form of faux christianity, but in your case I say it is nothing more than old fashioned Devil worship..    

Senior Advisor

Now John, there was no cause for that. Mr Kraft was talking about throwing stuff against the wall and seeing if it sticks and Gouch opened this thread about people who think Obama is a muslim. I can read and yes I am a redneck, I eat my chicken with my fingers, drink my beer from the can and eat my watermelon on the back porch. As far as lying and bearing false witness, I have never intentionally done that in my life. Never would either. I just call em how I see em and complete faith in my loving and forgiving Lord and Savior Jesus Christ knowing that through Him I will have eternal life.

Veteran Advisor

As usual you take words of those opposing your beliefs, likes or dislikes totally out of context.  That would be like me saying over and over again and putting your words up here for all to read over and over again.  3020 is "a Christian that prays for God to d a m n America."  

Veteran Advisor

How has Obama or anyone else in your post promoted Islam "over any other religion"?