cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Same old, same old.

You contradict yourself twice,amongst other things. So, which is it, is Obama a Muslim or is he a Christian??????

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

@r3020 wrote:

So Mr. Kraft, you think some one should go to hell because he calls some one a muslim? I don't care if Obama is muslim, Christian, or atheist, that is his business. I personally would not vote for an atheist. If he is Christian, hearing what the Reverend Wright preaches, I would say it is a weird form of Christianity. A Christian that prays for God to d a m n America is as dangerous as a muslim that prays for God to d a m n America. I do think he has gone out of his way to promote islam over any other religion.

You are wrong in your way of selecting a candidate to vote for r3020.

It would be much better to vote for an atheist who would make a good leader than a 'believer' in any of the gods who is not a good leader.

Of course I would think an atheist has a better understanding of the world than someone who professes belief in a supreme being that there is no proof of.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I have no idea and don't care. I oppose him because of his massive expansion of government.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

That would be fine Canuck but I have never seen an atheist that is a good leader. Without Christ your life is out of focus and we need a focused leader.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re:atheist leaders

I suggest that in your country it would be impossible for an admitted atheist to be elected so any politician would fake 'belief' or never get into politics.

A good leader has nothing to do with which, if any, god they believe in and I stand by my assertion that an atheist has already shown that they understand the world better than lots of people.

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Re:atheist leaders

I believe we have had a number of closet atheist leaders.   When 3010 claims one has no balance without christ in their life, the best proof is hisself, totally out of balance, and most certainly, his actions demonstrates he does not believe in Jesus teachings, his whole life is lies and hate.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

John, my hatred toward the muslims is not nearly as intense as your hatred towards Christians and Jews.

Highlighted
Advisor

You prove my point, you have nothing but lies and hate, that is the opposite of what Jesus taught.  You lie when you claim I hate "christians and jews", a lie is anything which deceives and you are dedicated to deception.   But at least you are honest about your hate for muslims, unreasoning hate, pure bigotry, and proud of it..

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

You just calls them as you see them. Perhaps you ought to get an eye exam. If I were you and i am not. I would check with your lord jesus to see if he wants you to join him given your attitude.

Spend a little time reviewing your remarks over the past year and ask Jesus if he would endorse them.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

No John, you LIE when you say I hate muslims, nothing is father from the truth. You are a bigot.