cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Re: Re:atheist leaders

"John, my hatred toward the muslims".   Your words and actions are here for everyone to see, why flip flop?  No one believes you, clown.  You get so childish!!!!-- No I'm not, you are, childish.  Grow Up!

Senior Contributor

Re: Same old, same old.

LOL, his claiming to be a Christian no more makes him one, any more than him standing in a garage makes him a car. You're absolutely right, his thoughts and words that he puts here, prove that he's not.

Senior Contributor

He won't act rational because he can't. He's not capable of it, along with deep thinking. I actually feel sorry for him and sometimes feel a little guilty when I laugh at his reasoning for things. 

Senior Advisor

No John, I was using your words, You said I hate muslims. I said I hate muslims less than you hate Christians. You are the bigot. You are the liar. You are the one who is trying to take my words out of context. I do not hate muslims. My first cousin's daughter is married to one. He and his family are as nice as any one you can find. I hate terrorism. I hate terrorism with a passion. The terrorist make life miserable for my cousin's daughter and her family. The terrorist are islamic extremism and they will view this mosque and a victory mosque and strengthen their grip on the moderate muslims in this country. I will ask you again, do you support the radical extremist islamics? Are you for peace or are you for sharia law in this country? I know where the financiers of this mosque stand.

Advisor

You ask questions?  No you are insinuating.   I suppose it is possible your memory is so poor you can not remember my many comments on terrorism, sharia law, religious extremists, however it is obvious you are full of krapp.  I do believe you are living in a childish make believe world: Grow up!

Senior Advisor

Then you know why I oppose this mosque. and you know it has nothing to do with hating muslims.

Advisor

You "oppose this mosque", because you willingly consume a lot of party-line propaganda and puke and zhit it against the wall.  You have not been able to reply to the articles with logic and reason, call it common sense, instead you rely on hysteria and parrot phrases.   I don't believe you are capable of feeling remorse for the damage you do spouting party talking points that you surely know is lies.   A true sniff-less snork.

Listen up idiot. Firstly, you do not know what you are talking about.  I know all those points you mention might make you feel fuzzy inside but none offer real fact but you have always offered gossip for the truth. Wake up to yourself. Secondly, As for you asking me to not reply, get real.  I will get up you when and how I like. You are fair game for everbody on this international forum but it is sad to think you are representing the US.  It doesn't say much for their education system when you are the brightest they have.  Craig should wade into this debate as he is another  righteous, indignant bigot on here that should take some truth on board.   He too like you do not have the armory to get over me.  This god thing you guys spew out all the time is nothing but lack of intelligence.  Little wonder you all charge off into the distance to go to wars, etc. If you and Craig are the best you lot have got,(and excuse the pun) heaven help us.

Furthermore Moll,  I think there is a few interesting posts on this thread from some fellow americans who quite obviously know the facts about religion and Obama's beliefs. Don't believe me, take notice of some of your fellow americans.  Go to church on Sunday, pray hard and who knows, god might pay your bills but more to the point, he might do us all a favour and call you to heaven, NOW.

Senior Advisor

And you aren't??? LMAO. Your talking points come straight from hamas. Build your victory mosque ans then let the real strife begin. Bring your jihad to ground zero and see how many innocents you can kill in this country. Apparently 3,000 is not enough.

How can you say all atheists are "out of focus". That is crap.  The one thing about atheism is the fact, because they are not blinded, hoodwinked, suckered, rorted and mentally aneasthatised, they ARE focused. Now you would put religion before politics when you select  somone to represent you.  What a pack of idiots. If that is the critieria you use to select polliticians, you are reaping your rewards. And how many pollies in the government do actually believe in god? How many say they do and love to be seen at church just to get you vote?  Come on Comrade, get a grip on yourselves.

Why is it you godbotherers will not accept the truth.  There is no god, never has been and never will any of you be able to prove there ever was.  It is a myth and used very cleverly by governments and religions to prevent rational thinking.   I cannot believe the smart people on here and some are very smart, still believe there is a higher being out there.  To me they appear heretics to the human race. Not one, I repeat, not one of you can attribute one thing in your lives directly to the existence of a god.  If you still believe god is responsible for human life then he must be responsible for death as well.  Maybe you can explain that to the dead soldiers parents and loved ones,coming home for iraq. 

It is about now you all wished you had shut your mouths about god.  You have nothing to offer in regard to fact on this rubbish so why do you persist with the charade of superiority because you believe in god..  Sanctamonious fools.