cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sammy... you do understand do you not...?

You and your little think tank that has grown up around your charisma here.

That all of the deep Friedman, Hayek, VonMises, LaRouche (now ***** Koch, Mercer etc).... trappings from your Libertarianism impressionable phase don’t mean an ounce of spit to the “boots on the ground” insurrectionist, ethno-nationalist portion of the fused Dennison cult.

Taxes and regulation not so very much even. (cough, cough bootstrapper red.)

Cult of personality and victim culture built around racism and the fable that all sorts of people are gettin’ stuff that “jus’ me usta” .....

18 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Sammy... you do understand do you not...?

I understand folks like you would round up folks like me in a heart beat.   Everything you think you know of current events is spoon fed you by the state and even after the lies are proven time and again, like it just was with CNN, you still prefer the lie to the truth.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Now you are the man and there is nothing off limits. 4 tour air force vet shot dead without so much as a warning. Dozens more held without bail or a hearing. John Sullivan roams free.

Who’d round you up for what, short of breaking existing law? For which anyone would or should be.

Most everything that I might  profess to know and understand is formed out of observation and by experience.

Ideology more than anything is for the unsure.

Getting a kick out of this CNN bit being directed here. You must have been infected by Ed. I don’t watch it and never have. News packaged in an entertainment format has never appealed to me. It can’t hold my attention,

Don’t tune into anything actually. I check a couple generally non-partisan digest sites on-line...Real Clear Politics and Memorandum and the y provide links to important informations pieces. And, then,  then a very small handful of Twitter accounts.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Whether you read it on CNN or not Bruce, you swallowed it hook line and sinker (https://community.agriculture.com/t5/Ag-Forum/Wow-that-s-embarrassing/m-p/805319/highlight/true#M317...)

As you did rx3, the steele dossier, the suckers and losers comment etc etc.  Fiction all of it. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Tell us Bruce, from where did you first learn that officer Sicknick had his skull bashed in by a fire extinguisher?

There aren’t going to be enough of you if you keep the membership requirements where they are. 

In no small bit of irony you will witness a net loss of Libertarians.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

I'll explain libertarianism the way I do to my children.  It's an idea to strive for and the best principles a person could hope to achieve.

But you have to live in the world you find,  leftist will use the libertarianism to destroy you. 

For instance, libertarians are in favor of open borders, and in a perfect world people could move about as they wished.  But leftist will take the open border then take your property and give it to those that come across the border.

You can't let statist authoritarians, like you Bruce, pick and choose which parts of libertarianism they'll let you have, they'll show you how to enjoy it behind a fence.

What did I miss on those? 

The Russia piece considerably more evident now than at any time previous. Try following along following up and not just filing everything in the Case Closed drawer.

Actually never saw anything about them on CNN 30.  I wasn’t watching.

I keep thinking about some stand up guy in the lounge in The Catskills or Hamptons closing with “We’ll be here all weekend!” when I read your posts lately.