cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

SammyQ, we have your number

All the phony virtue signaling about pore embryos and fetuses, the millions of children molested by your fake cabal, your peacenik ways.*

When in fact we know you're just a troll for global authoritarianism because your feelings are hurt.

*The funny thing about serious people even all the way on the spectrum to center-right, is that they'll perpetually let themselves be baited into debate on those culture war issues by RW trolls.

When the truth is that RW trolls are entirely insincere on both ends of that shtick- the way they will always dismiss the moral concerns of others as insincere and the lie that they're particularly concerned in reality about their side of it.

That was actually Rush's superpower.

8 Replies
dwillinois
Senior Contributor

Re: SammyQ, we have your number

Did you get caught stalking kids again you know thats a no no while on the sex offenders list

You really get triggered when people stand up for the unborn and wanting to protect kids from creeps like you 

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Wow Hedrick, you mean Trump called his super hot daughter hot and put his hand on her hip.   What a scandal.

Joe's daughter accused him of molestation.

This is a picture of Joe with his 15 yo (at the time) granddaughter, notice where her hand is.  Subconsciously lifting her skirt.  Probably a reaction from past experiences with Joe.

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

Good one Henry a lot of anonymous girls who wanted to keep their identity secret came forward in a FB chat room like all the countless women he raped as well not sure if you read the entire Buzz Feed🤣 article but you might have wanted to 

I think Buzzfeed just laid a lot of people off and now are doing tick toc vids

And the indy 500 good one as well 

iu-5.jpeg

iu-10.jpeg

iu-13.jpeg

iu-23.jpeg

 Yes Henry in your world Trump is the pedo Joe and limpdic just are trying to help kids out

Last I checked their is a laptop and a diary and the FBI DOJ won't do anything about it but tell you its real and they lost it 

7 yrs were spent going through Trumps personal life and 2 impeachments and the southern district of NY with endless investigations I would think by now from mom or to some court their would be a allegation of something on him banging Ivanka 

Yes i support Trump Do you support Biden

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

I support Biden Dippy.   

All your information comes from Qnon,  even false news won’t go to the depths you and gooboy stoop to. 

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

The molestation accusation comes from Joe's daughter.   The pic of him kissing his granddaughter his undeniable.

Do you support a lot of pedophiles?

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

He supports Biden everything that differs in opinion is Q cnn says so they said you couldn't read Wikileaks either wonder why 

Teaching kids in school how to give blow jobs and chop their balls off is progressive wonder what the Chinese 3 rd graders are learning I bet it ain't this

FOe2RvuVcAI_S6C.jpeg

FOe2RvuVkAAs2JN.jpeg