Highlighted
Advisor

Santa Fe

22 now for 2018. Over one a week.

37 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Santa Fe

The adults in charge of the shooters need to start going to prison for not keeping guns away from their kids. That might put a stop to some of it.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Ban assault weapons! ASAP!?
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I am not 100% sure on this but I think it was maybe a shotgun this time..I think they have also found explosives near the school....................We can all agree that this is getting pretty old fast............

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Agree bart........

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

it doesn't even shock anymore.  Just getting to be run of the mill old hat news.

Well, say a prayer and wait a week and wash rinse repeat.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

GUN  VOLUME   -   doesn't   seem  to  abate  the  problem -  does  it  ?

RJG  -  your  statement  being  spot  on -  with  the  antics  of  these  actions  or  un-actions  pressures  of  the  gun $$$$  will  be  the  withering  of  the  2nd  Amendment  status - - -

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I think this is what we are afraid of........Spillover from this type of crap. We have all heard it........'just a few spoil it for everyone".....

Highlighted
Advisor

You are on to something

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Pretty obvious this is a hoax.  No guns are allowed on school grounds and 17 year olds aren't allowed to have guns.

Idiots.

I've had a gun since I was in the second grade and not once in civilian life have I ever thought of using it on a fellow human being.  No only that but I was much younger than my classmates and much smaller which led to being bullied.  It never occurred to me to take a gun to school.  

That would have led to prison and would have been a huge embarrassment to my mom and dad.  I couldn't begin to think of doing something such as that. 

What has happened in the 50 + intervening years?