Hey roDger *****.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Santa Fe

yep schnur,  You win the ignoramous award

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

bASSet you snd the horse you rode in on. Let your grandkids play your guns. I couldn’t care less. If they leave the gene pool so what!!
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Oh geeee schnur, you type like you post, pissed off   lmao

and just to add some salt, several are adopted, we are proving that family  environment has a great deal to do with development, over the gene pool theory.

nkma

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

You’re just a fine Christian kind of guy, aren’t you?! Well, with the exception of being a DA trump supporter! How many did you and the Mrs adopt? I may be dumb but not enough to be a trump supporter like you.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

That is NOT my problem schnur, your problem is NOT being able to accept what took place because WE the people were tired of politicians. You wanted us to get over it

with the obummer reign, now it's your turn, and I'm enjoying every second of this one.  I was promised the country would be broke and in pieces in six month after President

took office, that hasn't happened either.

Now maybe if I actually started calling you names that come to mind, you would feel more at home...

BUT, answering an undeserving question from you, we didn't adopt, but my  brother, sister , wife's sister and our daughter and son in law, have adopted, 7 to date.

Now what can you say for yourself?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

No bASS the reason liberals are calling you names like low moral fiber and hypocrites is because that is what you are. You treated Obama with pure hatred and you and your elected congress went way beyond the party and refused to do virtually ANYTHING. THEN WHEN TRUMP GOT ELECTED, you got upset because liberals didn’t respect trump and you tried to tell us that you respected Obama and you didn’t say bad things about him. That makes you a hypocrite and because you don’t care about the women he has been accused of assaulting nor his behavior makes you low moral. I really don’t give a rat’s patooty what you do or have done.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

The feelings are mutual a hole.  To bad you don't know the difference between people and politics.