cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Re: Sarah Palin's Alaska

Yes Sarah is controversial to some.  I think she is a breath of fresh air to politics.  She beat the good ole boys in Alaska.  She makes demos cringe that they have no one with her personality and beauty.  Actually she belongs in a party called the American common sense party.  I hope she runs and wins in '12 but feel sorry for her and her family for how the main stream liberal media will castigate her.  Let's see who Soros can put up against her!

Senior Contributor

not sure how anyone could even think to support a quitter.   she wouldn't last a week.

Veteran Advisor

And raising some fine , exemplary Chriatian children to boot....

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/1116_palin.pdf

Veteran Advisor

LOL, when there's only the traits of bigotry and stupidity to pass on that's what you end up with, well those and vanity.

I really like the TV commercial that Bristol put out recently and how she touts abstinence..................NOW.

Senior Contributor

You must not understand Christianity very well. Being a Christian means have faults and asking for forgiveness and then overcoming them. If King David can do all that and still be saved there is hope for even you and me my friend. Kind funny who always gets mean and nasty isn't it. It's usually you Lib's. You "Tool"  bags just don't get it do you? Yes that was directed at Tom.

Veteran Advisor

As a Christain myself, am I to take it from you that your interpretation (weird..people who talk like you do here are usually literalists) then that these two temporary heathen girls can do this, go to whatever bog box evangelical or pentacostal church it is that Sarah and Todd take them to on Sunday,  if indeed they do, and then go back on line at Facebook on Monday and do more of this same ####, which I'm sure they will, and be OK with you and your God?

I guess that I've never taken my beliefs and faith to be considered as some sort of a liscense.

You say seeking forgiveness...absolutely, but I'm not so sure these two show any indications of being repentant. I'd fully expect that those views are fairly well ingrained and, as Tom implies, "carefully taught":

http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/southpacific/youvegottobecarefullytaught.htm

Veteran Advisor

I think that his "brand" of Christianity says that if you act like a bigoted moron it's OK, if you just watch The 700 Club, or kiss one of Joel Osteen's diamond rings, or even send a few bucks to Joyce Meyer to cover her shoe bill, because the Crystal Cathedral went belly up and won't sell Christmas ornaments to the "righteous" anymore.

Advisor

I give her credit for having the guts to do it.  Better late than never.

Advisor

I've also noticed how angry libs get.  They can't seem to discuss politics without getting mean and nasty.

Advisor

Huh?