cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: Sarah, Say It Isn't So!!?!

The only four dummies that I have heard, or admitted that they were going to vote for Debt Culver,.... is Chester the Budget Molester, Mari...his chain smoking wife, Patti Judge, the Lieutenant Dork-a-saurus, and Mark Bell, the Gauleiter of Mills County.

The dems, if the truth be told, wish to heck that they could ditch the bloated dork for .... umm, .... anyone else.

Culver isn't even qualified to pick up trash out of the ditches along the road.

Senior Contributor

Hahahaha! Spoken like lthe true idiot you are milly. Based on your past political prognastications, Chet is a shoe in and you know it!

- Go Terry Bumstead, or I mean Branstad.

Veteran Advisor

Re: Read It And Weep.....

Read it and weep.... and from a communist rag, no less.

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2010/6/3/872671/-Polling-and-political-wrap,-6-3-10

Hell, Sarah Palin could beat Culver without even setting a foot into Iowa.

Those polls aren't always dead on in a primary.... Vander Plaats supporters are VERY motivated, Braindead's are not.  If the old fart does happen to pull it out, the Republicans will still go vote in the fall for him, just to get rid of the tub of lard.

.....and this from Real Clear Politics.....

http://chicagopressrelease.com/news/10-things-to-watch-on-super-tuesday-realclearpolitics-com

Senior Contributor

Re: Read It And Weep.....

Your gal Friday, legs Sarah, couldn't get elected dog catcher for the city of Des Moines, and they sure need a few!

-Furthermore, If you, milly, ever admit to supporting and voting for that confirmed RHINO ex gov Terry Bumstead,  with his record of gay support, I will more than welcome you into our Demo tent, as you surely have made the switch..Hahahahaa!

Senior Contributor

I'm not sure what you are smoking 4wd but I'll wager what ever amount you feel comfortable with on your prediction of Culver winning.   Hard core Dems may not be happy with Obama for not investigating and bringing charges against Bush and Cheney, not pushing harder for a public option on health care reform,  for dragging his feet on "don't ask, don't tell" and for not bringing our troops home.   That however does not mean they will vote for the presidential candidate next time if Obama is the Dem candidate.