cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Satan worship official

It appears that it is now official--the GOP and it's members are officially Satan worshippers!  They changed the logo to show the stars in the logo with the single point pointing down instead of up which usually menas "good" while pointing downward means evil.

image.jpegimage.png

5 Replies
illinifarmer
Advisor

Re: Satan worship official

Lol really how about the elephant logo do you see a lot of them here in the states outside of the zoo lol
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Okay, I got alot of pent up straightening out to do here, so might as well start on page 6 and go from there.  Schurrbart, I thought you are "Mr Armyman", didn`t they give out many Medal of Honors to those of you stationed in Germany during the Vietnam War?   Well the Medal of Honor is a 5 pointed star pointed down.

http://www.cmohs.org/ 

What about the ladies of the Eastern Star, are they satanists?  ...I`m not going to comment on that   🙂   But they have a 5 pointed star pointed down

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Eastern_Star

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

If you look at the MOH ribbon, you will see that all stars are single point up but because of the design needs to hang the metal star from the ribbon it needed two stars up.  As for eastern star ladies, I don't know what they worship.  But you really need to talk to Millie about this because he is the one pushing the commie/devil worship thingy on GTO and all other liberals.  BUT the question was why did the GOP change the direction of the stars on their logo?  For what purpose?  The stars on the flag are one point up.  The stars on all other military awards and rank are one point up.  Very happy that you are letting out some of that "pent up" frustration.  But it didn't take.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

The Medal of Honor could be hanged from the ribbon by one point.   The sherrif`s star is the "Star of David" does that mean our law enforcement is controlled by the Jews? Some would say it is, I don`t.

The Republican stars got changed in 2000 after skull & bones Bush was elected.  But if you`ll look, the Republicans are fighting Trump, trying to steal his nomination.  All Trump is trying to do is take Republicans back to pre-2000 and the Republican elite "satanists" if you will are squealing like pigs about that. 

http://beforeitsnews.com/tea-party/2012/09/bush-era-began-satanic-stars-on-gop-emblem-2455214.html

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Yes, they could have hung the "Valor" from the bottom but they didn't.  Have no idea about whatever sheriff it is you are talking about.  I also know that it was changed in 2000 and it hasn't changed back.  It has become the party of petty evil and you and the rest of the bigots on here are part of it!  You are all fighting a losing battle  in trying to take this country BACK to the 20th century!!!