cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Are You Organizing This Thing, Craig?

What a compete waste of diesel fuel.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Saturday Is Going To Be Big In Indianola

LOL, the technical term would be: Warren County Chrome.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

If only the outside world, know his disdain, and hatred, know his vile, contemptuous rantings, he'd be in the looney house, padded cell, and leather jacket! His poor twisted, supposedly intelligent brain is being wasted on a moron.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

What a complete and utter waste of time and money! Why, am I not surprised, you'd be suckered into such a worthless excersise in futility! For being a supposed intellectual heavy weight, why would you get all goofy headed?  She wouldn't even make a good bobble-head toy.

http://www.alternet.org/rss/breakingnews/660837/71_of_republicans_don%27t_want_sarah_palin_to_run/?a...

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Some people, when they open their mouths say something, you are not one of them.

Every time you reply with more egotistical clap trap, like this, I cannot  help thinking of the time when I first arrived on the scene.  You were the big dog on here and others and had mountains to say.  Not any more.  You have been put in your rightful place by many when your veneer of self serving vanity was exposed.  Now, like a surfacing whale, you come up for air occassionally and spray s--t everywhere then dive for cover.

My interpretation of your weekend adventure was nothing short of the Dad's Army wing of the Repigs.  In the beginning you implied that you and some others sympathisers would be doing all the heavy lifting when it came to the expulsion of the commies.  Now you tell the truth and rely on the cops and some other thugs to do it for you.  Funny how when you were questioned you broke down and the truth wandered out of your open gob. 

Love - your ding dong crocodile comrade.