cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Saudi Arabia

Well, do you want the offical story or the real reason?  Smiley Happy   I`ll give you both, first the offical Obama, McCain, Grahamnesty, Democrat, neo-con version:  "ISL are terrorists that only understand force and we need to stop them.

Okay, what`s really going on is the new world order...you know? your side  Smiley Happy  don`t want any "loose cannons" in their "Utopia", the USA needs to be weakened, anyone that isn`t a good follower needs to be purged.  In the case of radical Islam they probably do need purged, but as bad as they are the utopia of the new world order is worse.  But they are only a "means" to an "end".  Saudi Arabia "cooperates" so they will be left alone for now, but they had better understand they are only in chute 3 at the kill floor.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

I said NO such thing, AgJudge.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

Smiley Very Happy   I know what I`m doing with these clowns.

I don't think you are aware that you are jester of the circus.

@In other words, we aren't laughing " with you " but... @.    Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Contributor

I think theres a bit more to it than that Canuck,   Iraq claims IS have killed thousands of people. and if you look up on the  people invloved in reporting on Human rights you would find it well documented about Saudi Arabia's chosen method of execution,

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

weedman Veteran Contributor
12:48 AM
I wonder how hard they would pound on you if you DID make the argument?
Add Comment
BA Deere Veteran Advisor
12:57 AM
I know what I`m doing with these clowns.

Oh really!!!!!! Who is giggling at whom now.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@wehav wrote:

Why do we pay any attention to Canada?  It's got a little population less than California.

When did you ever unless you wanted something?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

r3020 wrote:

I have no idea. They are no different than ISIS and export terrorism all over the world. Yet we sell them military hardware. Stupid.

Exactly.

I totaly agree.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@Creaser wrote:

I think theres a bit more to it than that Canuck,   Iraq claims IS have killed thousands of people. and if you look up on the  people invloved in reporting on Human rights you would find it well documented about Saudi Arabia's chosen method of execution,

Yes you are correct.

BUT the media and to some point the western governments dwell on the method of killing but ignore their 'friends' in Saudi Arabia.

Sort of like after the attacks on the towers when Saudi Arabia was ignored although most of those responsible were from there but othe countries were invaded that had nothing or little to do with the attacks.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I still want someone that is smart to clue me in on why the Canadian dollar, backed by a country with basically no debt and no operating deficits, is only worth a fraction of the value of the American dollar. You would think that the exchange rate would mirror what happened with Mexico where every so many years, due to the inflation of the Mexican currency, you had to move the decimal point over one position to get pesos to dollars conversion.

What gives? Is Canada secretly inflating their currency, too?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

wehav Senior Contributor
Sep 30
Why do we pay any attention to Canada? It's got a little population less than California.

That is because for reasons known only to dead dogs you Americans think the sun rises to shine on you. Being patriotic is a healthy pastime but not being accepting of the rest of the world is pure ignorance.