cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Savanna Guthrie

Did anyone else notice how Satanic she looked?  

8 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Savanna Guthrie

She was mean to Daddy.

I thought Stephanopolis was pretty tough on Biden but he managed to handle most if relatively well.

Don't hear a lot of whining and working the refs.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Trump didn’t have to do the town hall with NBC.   He’s the one that requested it.   And now, you’re crying “foul”.    I thought the Trump thinking on media coverage, was that “all media coverage is good”.

Trump is losing.  Next thing, you’ll be saying “she had blood coming out of her eyes....coming out of...somewhere!”   You support a bass tard that needs to be removed from office.   And will be soon.   But it will be a long, long time before Republicans remove the Trump stain from their brand.....if ever.   Republicans are tarnished, a stain that will never be removed.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

The only stain is that of the Bolshevik communists, which will be crushed. One way , or another. 💀

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(I thought Stephanopolis was pretty tough on Biden...)

You mean those questions from the former democrat employees and those "undecided voters"? Smiley Wink

Are were you referring to the question about the "big guy's" pay for play schemes? another Smiley Wink  

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Fear mongering this morning Millie.   Yeah - you ARE the face of the Republican Party.  Loving and tolerant.   You’re real face shows here daily, and it is one much like the fake one you’ve been posting today.   

Like I’ve said - to get the real intent of what a Republican posts, turn it 180 degrees, and apply it to the person saying it.   Works like a charm.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering, or voter suppression.

Jen

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Keep tryin', comrade.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@cmilligan1958g wrote:

Did anyone else notice how Satanic she looked?  

Lol, not far off Craig.

Did you see Biden's meltdown when asked about his crimes?