cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Saving taxpayer $$$? 127 Military construction projects defunded

Projects previously approved by Congress.

Oh....wait....

7 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Saving taxpayer $$$? 127 Military construction projects defunded

Were you ever in the Military Bruce? If you were you would say about time they ended some of the waste.

Advisor

No.  As for “the waste”, they are still going to spend the money.

Check into this matter a bit.  I’d think that even you’d have at least one “news” source that would be covering it.

Senior Advisor

So then I guess it's a bad thing right? Orange man bad.

Advisor

Yes. And yes.

As for the later, perfectly horrible. 

Advisor

God Bless POTUS Trump

Pentagon to Divert Money From 127 Projects to Pay for Trump’s Border Wall

Not sure if the picture from the NYT bs article will post, but its a nice one.....Trump is getting it done!

Had an 85 yr old at my place yesterday, still trucking, still being a good capitalist....he told me what he likes about Trump is his no bs honesty.....most honest president any of us can remember.

Advisor

Re: God Bless POTUS Trump

can't find a similar image with a quick google, but the one the NYT has on its online paper is a sturdy looking wall, wide and tall enough to get the job done. Obviously a wall alone won't stop illegal invasion, but combined with surveillence and military presence, it should stop the flow of law breakers.

Thanks to the NYT for alerting Bruce about how Trump is keeping yet another campaign promise! And thanks to Bruce for informing us rubes !

Senior Advisor

Why is it bad? Is the pentagon under funded? We can't find 3.6 billion out of a 600 billion defense budget to defend our border from ILLEGAL invasion? Isn't that why the federal government set up, national defense?