cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samnospam
Advisor

Re: P.S. Sam...got one for you right here

Why would you call him a contrarian? That's as vanilla as it gets. I don't want social spending cut, I want it to expand on its current path and collapse our government into bankruptcy as quickly as possible, before I end up in a concentration camp.
bruce MN
Advisor

I'm now fully ocnvinced that the explaination of the financial crisis of 2008 as being the result of crooked home lending policies on the part of the Democratic Party and devious borrowers (as securitization skyrocketed post G-S repeal on through the Bush Administration, as shown on your chart) just as the move off of gold and the creation of The Fed having caused the Great Depression lived on post 1929.

No use discussiing it any longer.  What happened happened and the only thing new that we ever see is never anyting new, but rather some right winged bankster driven new way of shuffling the words around, like one of those sets of little black refrigerator magnets,  to put it in a new presentation.  As this bit would be.

GSE like mechanisms and programs have been around forever in various shapes forms in this country.  Most of it was developed utilizing government subsidization in some form or other.  It's how the Nation grew and developed it's infrastructure, which included businesses and places for people to live and dwell.  Sometimes it was in the form of a Homestead Grant.  Or a huge federal bonding effort to build or faciltate teh buildgn of something etc.etc.

In this case, you've been convinced that it gave too much to people who you don't deem to be worthy by people who wanted all of the spoils for themselves and were ultimatley quite adept at convincing you and millions of other self styled "conservatives" that it was in your  best interests to defend  them, criminal  as they were.. And the band plays on. They couldn't get them directly, so therefore utilized their later day ownership of the government in the late 20th Century to get at it other wise, through hideous combintations o securites, and it blew up in their faces and they quickly, in concert with their bought and paid for governmental and media allies, pointed the finger elsewhere.  Right at who it would be that you blame for everything.

Not hard to uderstand why you buy into what you do, as it has nothing to do with anything that you would, or could, see yourself as being complicit in..  You live inside your own bubble.

bruce MN
Advisor

You might want to adjust the slip clutch on your elevator.

Samnospam
Advisor

feinsteins bill would make me a criminal.  I'm not a banker with connections like corzine.  what is crazy about seeing the truth in front of me.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Say goodbye to the good life

Are you really ever rational? DOLT!

GoredHusker
Senior Contributor

Your article is interesting.  The sabotage they speak of is exactly what the U.S. voters voted for in the 2010 midterm elections when they elected so many Tea Party members.  This last election cycle voters voted in basically the same as what we've had the last two years by allowing the D's to control the Senate while the R's control the House.  Whatever political dysfunction we have is exactly what we voted for.  Combine this with the new grip R's are getting by being elected to govern more and more states, we have a total cluster. 

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Since you have never stated that you raised anything but hay and a few cattle, it is no surprise that you don't get any subsidies since neither hay nor cattle receive any.  As to our country sliding in along side the NAZIS, I have to surmise that you guys are the Nazis since they rose up and took over the govt from the Weimar Republic.  Yes, sir, I thought you acted like a NAZI!!

GoredHusker
Senior Contributor

Pick your poison.  Would you rather have the Koch brothers save us or George Soros?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I personally don't believe either of them will "save" us. 

bruce MN
Advisor

I put this up seperately but this thread here is probably where it should have gone.  Konracki agrees with you:

http://www.salon.com/2012/12/27/triumph_of_the_tea_party_mindset/