cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Say it ain't so, Joe

Hey MLB, don't become whiny little woke hypocrat b-----'- like the NBA.

No, don't do it.

Dang, too late.

Gee, It's a Wonderful Game.  Gee, It was a Wonderful Game. 

14 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Say it ain't so, Joe

Credit that "great" representation from GA, really looking out for their state's economy & citizens, thanks hypocrat's warnock, ossoff; abrams and senile joe with good assists. You sure showed your state and the people you represent on that one - and all on a fake narrative.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Coca-cola leaving too? Place is just too white.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Hey, 3020, Edmund, that you peering out of ...

those Klan robes?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@rickgthf wrote:

those Klan robes?

It sure as hell is!!!!

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

The klan burned a cross in my dad's yard. My family has dealt with their hate.

k-289
Senior Advisor

All  these   happenings ,  a  product  from  rich  folks ,  to  lazy  to  tend  and  harvest  their  planation  years  ago .

KARMA  just   hangs  around  , and  lingers , even  the  with so  called ,   most  wealthy ,  arrogance  of  privileged .

45 Coca Cola Plants  ,Billion$  invested  in  China ,  tells  a  story ,  with  a  workforce  cuts  of  1000's  in  the  last  decade alone .  Ballina  Ireland  has  one  of  the  largest .       

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Hey MLB, don't become whiny little woke hypocrat b-----'- like the NBA.)

Manfred considering changing MLB from a fast pitch league to a slow pitch league because that what WhinyLWHB's do.  New rules include getting a participation ribbon each time a batter touches first base, whether safe or out. 

Also, if you are an illegal human smuggler that senile joe invited to our Country, you get free passes to the games and you can drop toddlers over the outfield walls, like the green monster, onto the field.

k-289
Senior Advisor

Is   Bankruptcy   the  ''' S L O W  P I T C H '''  ribbon   for   the  N  R  A   &   Little  Wayne  - ?   

bruce MN
Advisor

My first fave team

My long ago beloved Braves.....become hideous gutless wonders in their response.