cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Say it isn't so............

Fox "News" better fess up with their fear and hate mongering, LOL. The supposed "boogy-man" that they keep talking about but can't seem to mention his name or anything else about him, that's providing the money for the "scary" community center in New York..........................IS THE SECOND BIGGEST OWNER OF FOX "NEWS" BESIDES MURDOCH!!!!!!! Yes, the same Saudi Prince that owns a big chunk of Fox, is the same person that they refer to, but coincidentally won't name!!!!

Only republicans, and their "news" network can think THAT irrationally!! WTF do you right wingers eat or drink to make you that stupid??????????

5 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Say it isn't so............

So much for John's theory of the Jews owning the news.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

What does a muslim owning 9% of Fox News have to do with islamic supremacist building a victory mosque at ground zero?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

LOL, you watch Fox "News", I don't, you tell me. Who was the screwball with the flashcard that was trying to make some sort of relationship to a radical that was funding the community center, because they only(supposedly) had $18,000????????

That "radical" that Fox won't name, is the Saudi Prince that is the second largest shareholder of Fox.

What was that posting that you made..................."filthy islamic pigs"?????????

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

First I don't watch Fox as I don't have cable. Second the filthy islamic pigs were the islamic supremacist that bitched the Christian aid workers for no other reason than being Christian. Third, makes no difference to me who owns Fox News it has nothing to do with the islamic victory mosque at ground zero. Now if Fox News comes out in support and promotes the victory mosque my interest would increase.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Man oh man. Only you could conjure up some moronic logic like that to rationalize your hatred and ignorance. For somebody that doesn't watch Fox(like Direct TV or other satellite companies don't have a Fox channel) you sure do link to them a lot, and repeat their fear mongering and stupidity here.

I haven't decided which is more pathetically funny, your justification for your bigoted outlook or the way you get there.