cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Schiffty not happy

Democrat Representative / CNN analyst Adam "Schiffty" Schiff has his CNN hat on with the dumbest man on TV and is not happy about the House ending their Russia collusion investigation.

He says 14 months is not a long enough investigation and that they needed to re-interview some people, I guess he wanted the investigation to end on 11/7/2018?

7 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Schiffty not happy

Settle down.

The whole thing has never meant anything more than window dressing. Once the SpecialnProsecutor’s investigation was initiated this became a side show. Had they “found anything” they could have referred it to the full House. But they were never going to. No pressure on Schiff or his members to do anything but say ‘we don’t agree’.  

Just burned a lot of time and taxpayers money. And very likely changed the careers of a number of members. Most particularly the Chairman, who’s little double Uber ride may have gotten him in up to his  eyeballs in hot water with the investigation that actually holds potential ramifications. 

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

I wouldn't start rubbing my hands together in glee! What Mueller comes out with may put so much egg in the Republicans hands, that what happens next, as, Bruce has stated, will change a lot of these politicians careers.

bruce MN
Advisor

Interesting from GOP member

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5aa726d5e4b009b705d573f0  

Oh...and thanks for letting us know how this is being spun to the tribe. Suspected so, but saves from having to look up. 

bruce MN
Advisor

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Absolutely!!

r3020
Senior Advisor

Mueller isn't looking for collusion, he's trying to create an impeachment.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

mueller breaks it to democrats