Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Schoen, Castor

should have gone with Rudy and Sid.

What a botch. Not that it matters.

Kinda does come down to the hand you’re dealt, anyway.

6 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Schoen, Castor

(What a botch.)

Well that's predictable from the liberal rag crowd.

I more interested in chinese spy / hooker boy's prosecution presentation.

bruce MN
Advisor

Get it over quickly. Some Senior D Senator needs to stand up tommorow and “call the question”, get the acquittal official and then get to work on appointments and the COVID relief package. 

Nobody is going to primary a sitting D Senator for not trying hard enough in a sure to lose cause. But they might on the later. 

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Get it over quickly. Some Senior D Senator needs to stand up tommorow and “call the question”, get the acquittal official...)

Noooo....don't do it, I want to see chinese spy / hooker boy in action; maybe get a few more democrats fake crying; mad-maxine & chuckles schumer watching their incitement video's and then saying they didn't say & do what they said & did; etc. etc.  Fortunately there is no D Senator, senior or no, that would be smart enough to do it.

r3020
Senior Advisor

What a total waste. Nothing but political theater. Trump isn't on trial. Free speech is.

bruce MN
Advisor

Just trying to help you out here.

Not thinking that some one with the GOP dear and close to them really wants the nation to see or hear much more of this. 

Not that there is anybody in this winger crowd here who has ever shown the first hint of evidence that The Republican Party as an institution has ever been any part of their lives.

But you got drug in after a fashion with Dennison. So ride it out, I guess.

bruce MN
Advisor

Huh? I’m not watching any of it but from I’ve just read “your side” just excersized hours of it.