cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Scores of Women....wow!

It's not just one professional dancer, now it is over 100 that Trump paid off and that are keeping it under wraps. Scores of women, and not one talking or writing a tell all book about it? DJT makes JFK , LBJ, FDR, WJC etal look like a bunch of pikers. No wonder Nutz is keeping us in the loop on this....with stamina like that, Trump is missing his calling by being POTUS....probably should be in the adult film industry himself.

https://www.inquisitr.com/4733611/not-just-stormy-daniels-donald-trumps-lawyers-took-care-of-100-wom...

I have to say this...I am quite impressed. Who knew that a few billion would make a guy that attractive?

4 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Scores of Women....wow!

Ha. The Ron Jeremy of politics.
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

What a stud!  He`s married to a beautiful woman 25 years his junior (the old joke, "if she dies she dies")  and still Trump is banging binders of women??? And one is a adult film star Smiley Surprised   

I haven`t kept up with all this, so I`m sure a liberal can fill me in, but if Stormy Daniels was paid $130,000 to "keep quiet"....well why didn`t she keep quiet?

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

I am not sure how all of this plays out, but my bet is that any legal Hispanic guy is going to be more impressed with a stud like the Donald than some choir boy nancy boy that the progressives might drag up.

Women like the studs, too.....I guess it comes down to us people with proper morals holding our noses and voting for the guy that is going to be closest to the gold standard...Pat Buchanan...on the issues that we care about.

bruce MN
Advisor

She did. All of the reported stuff that was spilled by her was well before the check, laundered through a supporting org was cut,  right before the election. 

In Trumpeez would that be interpreters to mean if we didn’t pay her not to say it then she didn’t say it.