Did you mean: 
RJG640v8
Advisor

Re: Scott Walker --- OUT ---

Kind of a catch 22 for us here in the state, but the glow 

of the rapid down fall and repudiation of him by out staters

has opened a lot of eyes.

i'll take it.

Only the truly uninformed still support the little weasel , the low info crowd we hear about so often.

hardnox
Advisor

Back in whatever year it was I called a couple orders in to be sent over to the folks occupying the statehouse.

Not that I was 100% aligned with it all but it was just fun to see somebody standing up about something, and also irresistable to be an honest to goodness out of state agitator.

hardnox
Advisor

He won't miss any meals. there will always be a job for a good hack at Center for AmericanCrossroads Freedom or some similarly named outfit.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I told you weeks ago that you wouldn`t have to worry about Scott Walker.  But, the way he`s trying to drag Donald Trump under the surface with him, it appears that he is brown-nosing for Jeb`s VP position.  So, you might see him recycled in a Bush/Walker administration in the near future.  The way I see it Jeb is going to have to throw some mighty concessions to those Trumpeteers like me for our support in the general election.   Having Walker as a VP, isn`t exactly everything Bush is going to have to do, I`d prefer that he name Trump as "immigration czar"   Smiley Very Happy

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

The other way of looking at it is that Walker is one more person that crossed Donald Trump and is the worse for it.

Trump is obviously a force to be reckoned with...he has seized unto some angst that is there for Republicans and Democrats as well, and is running with it.

Perry and Walker both were the most vocal critics of Trump and where are they now?

RJG640v8
Advisor

oh, I new he would not be able to compete.  All he had was the Union busting deal, that was it. It didn't resonate.

Plus he looks like the little nerdy tattle tale that got stuffed into the trash can at recess at school. Just not impressive at all.

On top of that, he was under water with his knowledge of every subject that came up, when he opened his mouth it was gaffe after gaffe.

I don't know ........... he wants the top spot, per a State Legislator that he came up through the ranks with, he has been dreaming and scheming about being the POTUS for 20+ years. Then again, he is uber political and lives and breathes politics 48 hours per day, he might think that is how he can end up getting to POTUS - through the VP. God help us if that happens, the first time Putin shakes his hand, Putin will know how soft he is.

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Feingold! You have to be kidding. Wisconsin voters finally seen through his corrupt bull crap years ago.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Where is Scott Walker`s 1% support going to go?  Smiley Very Happy     But, a few month`s ago wasn`t the Left`s talk that "The Koch Brothers are going to buyyyy the presidency for their man, Scotty Walker!!!"  See, the Koch`s aren`t this mythical boogie man that you guys make them out to be. 

hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

The koch bros backout not for your reason but of walker display of poor judgement.  koch bros will form much of this election outcome by spending near a billion in dark money.

RJG640v8
Advisor

bullscat.

they will be pouring in close to 800 million. You spend that much, you want a return on that, I don't care who you are. 

they read the tea leaves wrong and picked the wrong guy, and they missed the sentiment of the country.

They probably need to stay at the state level, and work a state at a time, like they have been doing, as Scotty found out,

going national is a different game.